West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+7
mottinghammer
Welshy
Suzanne Claret
Johnny K
Kray JR
Arran H
Geezer
11 posters

Notts Forest v West Ham Match Fred

Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Notts Forest v West Ham Match Fred - Page 2 Empty Re: Notts Forest v West Ham Match Fred

Post  Nicki Sun 28 Aug 2011, 4:13 pm

Tomkins is a different class without ole lead boots beside him! Nice to see Reid get one for Stew. He told us he was good Wink
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Ball Boy/Girl

Notts Forest v West Ham Match Fred - Page 2 Empty Re: Notts Forest v West Ham Match Fred

Post  Welshy Sun 28 Aug 2011, 4:28 pm

mottinghammer wrote:Oh and can the reffing get any worse! unbelievably poor again 😠

Wasn't it just?

The best one was when he made McCartney move 3 feet back to take a throw in when he was in the right spot in the first place, then about two minutes later allows Forest to take a throw in 20 yards further along than where the ball went out scratch

And how the officials could not see that deliberate Reid arm to ball before their goal... scratch
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sun 28 Aug 2011, 4:28 pm

Next up away from home.....the pikeys.......oh what we'd give for 4 or more in that one. WH Flag
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sun 28 Aug 2011, 6:54 pm

Oh yes please, that would be so flippin good, rub there snotty noses right in it! 'Let em come let em come let em all come down to the dump!' Oooh I hate them almost as much as Spuds, on second thoughts no I don't they don't deserve it! cheesey grin
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sun 28 Aug 2011, 8:03 pm

We need a first home victory against Pompey to set us up nicely for a thumping 4-0 win at the caravan site.

It would be great to see Tomka and Reid get a long run of games together at centre half and create a great partnership.
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sun 28 Aug 2011, 8:49 pm

What a bloody great result. Feels like this is when the season really begins WH Flag

Also can't help thinking that we would be better off without Parker if his mind is set on going. If he doesn't get his move, what performance will he want to put in over the remaining season ?
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sun 28 Aug 2011, 8:53 pm

Ive no doubt at all that if Scotty stays he will give his all in every match. I just hope that if he does stay Sam has the sense to play him in place of Noble, who was the weakest link today.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 28 Aug 2011, 8:56 pm

I would rather have Parker in our midfield instead of Noble or Collison TBH

But he is leaving so we need to replace him with an enforcer who can tackle properly and use the ball simply. Unlike Noble who still refuses to accept that he is no more than a basic defensive midfield player and NOT Glenn Hoddle or Roy Keane; or Collison who looks slow, leggy and way off the pace to me
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sun 28 Aug 2011, 9:00 pm

Watched the game from me bruv-in-laws sofa, through slitty, puffed up, hungover eyes. Just the result I needed to make me feel better.

Thanks boys, and very well played clap

woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo

IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sun 28 Aug 2011, 9:27 pm

Kray JR wrote:Ive no doubt at all that if Scotty stays he will give his all in every match. I just hope that if he does stay Sam has the sense to play him in place of Noble, who was the weakest link today.

hope you're right and hope he does that! Bow

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:47 pm