West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

One of them annoying team for tomorrow posts...........

Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

One of them annoying team for tomorrow posts........... Empty One of them annoying team for tomorrow posts...........

Post  Kray JR Fri 30 Sep 2011, 7:37 pm

Apparently O'Brien, Reid and Taylor all have to be assessed.

I wouldnt be surprised if Tomkins was out again, he was excellent on Tuesday but came over to the touchline at one point for a drink of something that the physio got out of his pocket, painkiller maybe ? and then hobbled off and had to have a stretch.

So who starts ? I'd like to see..............

Almunia

O'Brien (if fit) Tomkins (if fit) Faye McCartney

Papa Smurf

Faubert Lansbury Collison

Nolan

Baldock

Faubert has looked lively when played this season rather than the unlively Noble.
    Nolan needs dropping but cant see it happening as he has the undroppable armband on.
    Baldock deserves another start......oh and on the bench dont put Piquionne, Cole and Carew...it is 1 of the 3
    on the bench for me, they are all the same player.
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

One of them annoying team for tomorrow posts........... Empty Re: One of them annoying team for tomorrow posts...........

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Sat 01 Oct 2011, 1:47 am

Agree with the sentiment but no way will Sam go with Baldock as lone striker, Cole will still be there.
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

One of them annoying team for tomorrow posts........... Empty Re: One of them annoying team for tomorrow posts...........

Post  manurewa hammer Sat 01 Oct 2011, 5:58 am

The back has to be Alumnia, O'brien, Mccartney,Reid and Tomkins ( if they are all fit)
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Sat 01 Oct 2011, 7:50 am

Love your loyalty to the little Kiwi Stew but think Faye might keep his place if he is fit.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sat 01 Oct 2011, 11:32 am

i agree, Faye has the experience we need right now, gonna be a dodgy game witha new keeper at the back, Reid has done well so far this season but I think BFS will go for the experience of Faye and Tomkins in the centre.

Also agree about Baldock, cant see BFS playing him on his own up front, it'll be Cole again if he is fit, with Carew on the ebnch, and another bit part for Baldock who my be regretting leaving the MK Dons!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:31 pm