West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
Geezer
Jiggs
Admin
Nicki
Tony P
SemiOldIron
Suzanne Claret
mottinghammer
Blakey
Kray JR
14 posters

John Terry

IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

John Terry - Page 2 Empty Re: John Terry

Post  IronDane Thu 01 Dec 2011, 7:28 pm

of course he would say such a thing, he is a grade a cnut.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 01 Dec 2011, 9:35 pm

ThreeWheeling wrote:The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) has been handed a police file concerning allegations England and Chelsea captain John Terry made racist comments.

Terry has been accused of using racist language towards Queens Park Rangers' Anton Ferdinand, during Chelsea's 1-0 defeat at Loftus Road on 23 October.

The CPS received the file late on Wednesday night and will now decide whether to bring a prosecution.

If Terry is found guilty, he could lose the England captaincy.

Terry was arrested under caution and questioned by the Metropolitan Police last week.

Scotland Yard then passed a file on the matter to the CPS who will spend the next few weeks considering whether there is enough information to prosecute.

'I'm saddened'

After the allegations were made, Terry issued a statement saying: "I've seen that there's a lot of comments on the internet with regards to some video footage of me during the game.

"I'm disappointed that people have leapt to the wrong conclusions about the context of what I was seen to be saying to Anton Ferdinand.

"I would never say such a thing, and I'm saddened that people would think so."

The Football Association (FA) has begun its own investigation into the matter but this has been put on hold while a decision on whether he will face a criminal investigation is made.

Ferdinand has said he has "very strong" feelings on what happened but would not say anymore about it until the FA's investigation was over.

Is that the going rate in the courts for racial abuse now? Not that heavy a punishment is it? Wink
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:01 pm

He's lost that before, and managed to get it back.

I think he should be strangled with the England Captains armband this time Twisted Evil
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Fri 02 Dec 2011, 8:31 am

So its down to the CPS now then, have they got sufficient evidence and the balls? Suspect
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Fri 02 Dec 2011, 11:40 am

Depends how many free tickets they get for the England games Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 9:18 pm