West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+13
JamesC
Abbi Normal
Nicki
Arran H
Joy
Jiggs
Geezer
Campo
Blakey
Tony P
IronDane
Charlie Ham
Admin
17 posters

Leeds United v West ham United FC Match Fred

Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Leeds United v West ham United FC Match Fred - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds United v West ham United FC Match Fred

Post  Tony P Sun 18 Mar 2012, 9:07 am

All we can do is get back to winning ways Johnny, including beating Reading on 31st March

Squeaky bum time mate !
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Leeds United v West ham United FC Match Fred - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds United v West ham United FC Match Fred

Post  Admin Sun 18 Mar 2012, 9:20 am

Arsehole after the game

Neil Warnock has expressed concerned about the way in which Leeds United conceded an equaliser against West Ham United, believing their to be a foul in the build-up.

“I can’t ask any more, they’ve given me everything,” he said.

“I said to the referee: ‘When you watch Carlton Cole blatantly push Darren O’Dea over, you’ve got to see that’. O’Dea was going to head the ball and then you’re left with Collins against Paul Robinson and Robert Snodgrass.

“He said he was concentrating on the line, but he’s got to see that. He’s headed the ball from where the foul was.

“But West Ham wouldn’t have conceded a goal like that. They would have grabbed each other by the shirt and made sure they didn’t.

“Since I’ve been here we should have won four out of five. We dominated Southampton and should have won today. We’ve dominated two of the best sides in the league and got one point.

“You’ve got to win games like that, I can’t remember ever being this disappointed. I probably have, but I can’t remember.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sun 18 Mar 2012, 11:54 am

Like Jiggs i cant be arsed to say anything angry2

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:13 pm