West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+9
Blakey
Arran H
Chas Hammer
Charlie Ham
Suzanne Claret
Jiggs
mottinghammer
Campo
Admin
13 posters

West Ham United FC v Liverpool

mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

West Ham United FC v Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham United FC v Liverpool

Post  mottinghammer Mon 10 Dec 2012, 11:29 am

stupid Totally agree, Tomkins is not and never will be a midfield player, O'Niell would have been a better bet at that stage. we need Diarra, badly and Yossi to give us some invention.
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

West Ham United FC v Liverpool - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham United FC v Liverpool

Post  SemiOldIron Mon 10 Dec 2012, 11:38 am

So , the Chelski result wasn't a Bright New Dawn then, and it's back down to earth. Just as well, I wasn't really comfortable with being confident going into matches against decent sides.
    I didn't think we would be doing much in the January window, but I'm not so sure now. A few weeks ago I would have said we had more than enough talent on the books to keep us up, but they seem to be remarkably fragile, and a few more injuries would leave us very threadbare in places.I wonder if BFS has any more of his old soldiers to call to the colours? Best pray that CC don't get crocked - I'll say no more........ Evil or Very Mad
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Mon 10 Dec 2012, 8:09 pm

SemiOldIron wrote:So , the Chelski result wasn't a Bright New Dawn then, and it's back down to earth. Just as well, I wasn't really comfortable with being confident going into matches against decent sides.
    I didn't think we would be doing much in the January window, but I'm not so sure now. A few weeks ago I would have said we had more than enough talent on the books to keep us up, but they seem to be remarkably fragile, and a few more injuries would leave us very threadbare in places.I wonder if BFS has any more of his old soldiers to call to the colours? Best pray that CC don't get crocked - I'll say no more........ Evil or Very Mad

Good summary dude...we were all to confident going that game and like u say (and others recently) that its diame holding us all together

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:36 am