West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
IronDane
Campo
bvella
Tony P
alfiehammer
westhamonkey
mottinghammer
RichB
Jiggs
Admin
14 posters

West Ham United FC V Hull

mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

West Ham United FC V Hull - Page 4 Empty Re: West Ham United FC V Hull

Post  mottinghammer Sun 18 Jan 2015, 10:39 pm

Is Amalfitano a west ham player? I thought he was a loanee as he was at WBA last season.
    Noble was even worse than Nolan today, and Nolan was totally ineffective.
    Rowing had a cracking game once he came to the point of the diamond. Carroll and Valencia seem to be working together better which can only bode well for the rest of the season.
    We must do all we can to keep Jenkinson and song, Reid is another we need but it looks like a lost cause.
    Onwards and upwards !!
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sun 18 Jan 2015, 10:40 pm

Rowing ? Downing!!!
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sun 18 Jan 2015, 11:51 pm

Noble's game was illustrated by one of his early contributions...

gave the ball away and then ran after it with a sliding two footed tackle that was never going to connect with anything other than the opponent who he'd 'passed' the ball to... and right in front of the Ref... only 20 minutes in and we could have been down to ten men if Noble's "challenge" had been any more poorly timed or thought out...

Nolan's game was illustrated by one of his last contributions...

was anonymous for pretty much the whole game and then is denied a goal from a ridiculous angle only because it clipped the crossbar...

I know Nolan (can be) my kind of battling midfield general and Noble is a born and bred Hammer... but we need better than both of these going forward.

It's very heartening to see Carroll playing well alongside Valencia and also seeing him on the pitch when we're not just slogging long balls forward for him to head down to no one...

As I, and everyone else, keeps saying... we need Sakho and Kayoute back and we need to keep hold of Song and Jenkinson.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Mon 19 Jan 2015, 7:27 am

mottinghammer wrote:Rowing ? Downing!!!

There's an edit button Motty !
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Mon 19 Jan 2015, 12:40 pm

Yes he is Mr West Ham, Yes he is one of ours and yes he gets around the pitch but what he does getting around the pitch is ineffectual and has a negative effect on the team and not prem standard and I hate to say it but Noble's days look numbered for us.
    If we start with Noble and Nolan against better sides than Hull we will get beaten even though there are goals in us.

We were much better in the second half with out Noble, the improved Song who was off the pace in the first half and reverting to "The Diamond "with Downing at the pinnacle

We need to get rid of the dead wood that is Nolan, Noble and Jarvis, sign Song and build around the quality we have.

I still cant have Rolladice as our manager but hey he will do for now.

Another 3 points and a great day up with The Dublin Hammers

Irons In The Soul x
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Mon 19 Jan 2015, 5:58 pm

mottinghammer wrote:Is Amalfitano a west ham player? I thought he was a loanee as he was at WBA last season.
    Rowing had a cracking game once he came to the point of the diamond. Carroll and Valencia seem to be working together better which can only bode well for the rest of the season.
    We must do all we can to keep Jenkinson and song, Reid is another we need but it looks like a lost cause.
    Onwards and upwards !!

Yea is a West ham player , We brought him for an undisclosed fee but only signed him on a year deal but it did t say anything about extended etc so as it stands unless he extends his contract with us I think he will be free agent come but I`m sure we will offer him a new contract
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Mon 19 Jan 2015, 8:34 pm

Arran H wrote:
    mottinghammer wrote:Is Amalfitano a west ham player? I thought he was a loanee as he was at WBA last season.
    Onwards and upwards !!

Yea is a West ham player , We brought him for an undisclosed fee but only signed him on a year deal but it did t say anything about extended etc so as it stands unless he extends his contract with us I think he will be free agent come but I`m sure we will offer him a new contract

I hope so Arran

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:22 pm