West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+8
Tony P
Jiggs
alfiehammer
Kray JR
mottinghammer
SemiOldIron
Campo
Admin
12 posters

Liverpool v West Ham United FC

IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool v West Ham United FC

Post  IronDane Sat 29 Aug 2015, 8:09 pm

One of the best matches ever. Still ecstatic. First win there in 52 years. Some dude got the score sheet tattooed on his arm.

Lanzini might turn out to be a real scoop. At times he was showing speed, trickery and ball control in the same vein as Payet. Wow. I was really impressed by him. And he took the ball away from the Liverpool players when they were attacking too. He was really good at that.

Payet ownz Coutinho! WH Flag scarf

Our defence is back! Ogbonna owned Benteke, Cressie is back to his good old self, Tomkins should play there instead of Jenkinson. Reido rock solid.. I don't know if you guys heard this story, but the Danish commentator told a story about Reido, they always try to interview him. So in the interview he told that his wife was about to give birth and he wanted to train at West Ham as it is his job, but Bilic told him to go home and be with his wife until the baby was born. So he did that and came back when the baby was born. He said that never has he wanted to give his all so much for a coach like he now does for Bilic. New story for me anyway. Made my hairs stand on my back.

Kouyate! I have no words. Marry me and not that ugly skank!

Well everybody was amazing really, except those from Liverpool! Can't say I was impressed by anyone in their team. Lovren probably will have to go, I think. He will probably never be the player for Liverpool, that they had hoped.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool v West Ham United FC

Post  Campo Sat 29 Aug 2015, 8:32 pm

SB version of parking the bus

Shots:12
    On target:5
    Goals:3

Bindippers only shot on target was the 30 yrd effort
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 29 Aug 2015, 8:35 pm

IronDane wrote:One of the best matches ever. Still ecstatic. First win there in 52 years. Some dude got the score sheet tattooed on his arm.

Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 CNl1RSsWIAAlNKS
    Cochese
    Cochese
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Cochese Sat 29 Aug 2015, 10:11 pm

Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 CNmux4DWwAAdqXQ
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 29 Aug 2015, 11:21 pm

The massive difference between Slaven and the pie eater,
    Slaven min 1 stood up directing the game, talking to players , demanding movement , etc
    93 rd min still doing the same

Big sam : sat on his arse arms folded looking like he wants to be in the nearest pie shop

mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sun 30 Aug 2015, 9:42 am

Fupp me sideways, first le arse now the the bin dippers! Never been happier to get my predicta score completely arse about face. From the radio comm and MOTD we sounded and looked a proper footballing team. Only player not mentioned by anyone was Obiang, anyone know how he did?

Last edited by mottinghammer on Sun 30 Aug 2015, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sun 30 Aug 2015, 4:12 pm

mottinghammer wrote:Full me sideways, Le Arse. Ow the bin dippers! Never been happier to get my predicta score completely arse about face. From the radio comm and MOTD we sounded and looked a proper footballing team. Only player not mentioned by anyone was Obiang, anyone know how he did?

He played well - they all did... having an Obiang and an Ogbonna probably means most people will avoid typos and just say well done defense or midfield...

Here's what the BBC had to say:

"A committed and disciplined back four was protected superbly by the energetic trio of Pedro Obiang, Cheikhou Kouyate and Noble, allowing Dimitri Payet and Lanzini in particular the freedom to do damage in the Liverpool half, while Sakho led the line superbly."
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sun 30 Aug 2015, 8:39 pm

Just watched MOTD and seriously impressed with just how impressive we looked. 

Fully expect to go along to the Newcastle game and make it 3 out of 3 losses now
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Thu 03 Sep 2015, 5:22 pm

SemiOldIron wrote:Said it before the Arse game so I'll say it again and hope that the spell still works -

"I'll be amazed if we get anything from this. I'll be amazed if we keep a clean sheet. All I'm hoping is that we don't go down by an embarrassing score-line."

- there, that should do it.

I am now quite concerned about my supernatural powers, it's a great responsibility....

Can't ever remember enjoying a bank holiday weekend so much twist
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Fri 04 Sep 2015, 3:07 pm

We're West Ham and we play it on the deck...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:29 pm