West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

Following the Trend of Hiring Ex Players

Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Following the Trend of Hiring Ex Players Empty Following the Trend of Hiring Ex Players

Post  Arran Sun 02 Aug 2020, 6:13 am

Got me thinking watching the success of Arteta and Lampard.
    What would your reaction to be if the board were to hire Noble as manager once he`s retired and collected his coaching badges.?
    W`ve seen the success it can have following Arteta at Arsenal and to some degree at Chelsea as well with Lampard. 
    I`d be happy to see Noble as the manager - He`d make sure that the team understood what it means to wear the claret and Blue of West Ham and what us the fans expect etc. Weather that would change if he were manager remains to be seen but currently he`s well liked by the players and staff around the club and I personally think he would bring the club together and get everyone working together and going in the same direction as one big family as it were. We`d also see alot more homegrown players given a chance given that Noble Knows how important that is to the clubs History.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:55 pm