West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

Interview With Big Sam in the Daily Mail Newspaper ......

Arran H
    Reserves

Interview With Big Sam in the Daily Mail Newspaper ...... Empty Interview With Big Sam in the Daily Mail Newspaper ......

Post  Arran H Fri 30 Mar 2012, 6:13 pm

Here is the Link for those who havent read the interview inthe paper :
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I`am Sorry but Have I missed something ?????? When Have we played like Swansea this season scratch :?:
    All I have seen Us do is play the long ball all season and every now and then we get a game where thats tactics w**k we get 3 or 4 goals in game but I dont ever remmber us playing pretty football like swansea cheesey grin

Dont know about you But The things he comes out with in the last few weeks have made think he is the one who is diluded and not us fans !! I just think he is a Interview With Big Sam in the Daily Mail Newspaper ...... 3725042725 to be honest and the sooner he leaves/gets sack the better west ham will be for it IMO .
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Interview With Big Sam in the Daily Mail Newspaper ...... Empty Re: Interview With Big Sam in the Daily Mail Newspaper ......

Post  Campo Fri 30 Mar 2012, 6:44 pm

Given the state of the club at the end of last season i would have taken where we are now, we had a player that was so pissed off that he was prepared to quit football alltoghter. we were at a very very low point
    Yes we do need to get out of this division but right now we need to back the players and Sam
    There is no point in the Booing and the general grunting and moaning, this only helps those other clubs around us
    lets get behind the team. get the hell out of this shit league and take another look in the summer as to the direction we need to go.
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Interview With Big Sam in the Daily Mail Newspaper ...... Empty Re: Interview With Big Sam in the Daily Mail Newspaper ......

Post  IronDane Fri 30 Mar 2012, 8:03 pm

I like him in general. He has turned a team that was losing week in and week out into a tough unit that is very hard to break down. He has done more than I had hoped for at the beginning of the season. I didn't think it was possible to do what he has done, we were horrible last season, but of course I hoped for it, but I did not expect us to get promoted, I just couldn't see this team winning more than a couple of games. Now I do and I expect us to go up, and that is some achievement I think he has accomplished in this short period of time. We are unbeaten in 11 games.

Give him some more time to show what he can do. As he says, he plays to win, can't argue with that. If he had Arsenal's players, I'm sure he would be just as if not more successful than Wenger. We have seen glimses of this this season when we were beating Cardiff and Blackpool away. With Vas Te back, we are getting back into form. Let's see how it goes against Reading.
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Fri 30 Mar 2012, 9:30 pm

ThreeWheeling wrote:Given the state of the club at the end of last season i would have taken where we are now, we had a player that was so pissed off that he was prepared to quit football alltoghter. we were at a very very low point
    Yes we do need to get out of this division but right now we need to back the players and Sam
    There is no point in the Booing and the general grunting and moaning, this only helps those other clubs around us
    lets get behind the team. get the hell out of this shit league and take another look in the summer as to the direction we need to go.

Blimey! Who was that 3W?

I've not seen that before - I'm playing guessing games now - although there were some who seemed to have quit before the season finished!
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Fri 30 Mar 2012, 10:16 pm

If he gets us out of this league he is a star, if he dont then he's a wnaker like Grant. Thats actually to simplistic, he has done wonders turning us from a completely shite outfit into a team hard to beat, why our strikers do not score more I dont think we will ever know, (other than the tree is crap!).

I'm with 3W the crowd can help the players on saturday or they can be part of the problem, get behind the team and roar them on and Reading will be shitting themselves, boo and we play into their hands as IT WILL affect the players.

100% behind him for the rest of the season, and 100% behind the team for ever WH Flag

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:37 am