West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+14
SemiOldIron
Campo
westhamonkey
mottinghammer
Suzanne Claret
Kray JR
Johnny K
Charlie Ham
Jiggs
Admin
Sir Ian
JulianDicksLeftKnee
Blakey
Hungry Hammer 66
18 posters

The Fat Controller Has To Go

SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

The Fat Controller Has To Go - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fat Controller Has To Go

Post  SemiOldIron Wed 29 Aug 2012, 4:42 pm

Suzanne Claret wrote:No no no, dont be good. It was a great first post, even though we didnt agree with you.

Keep up the good w**k.

Surrounded by ManPoo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quite right. Blakey needs a chance to practice his sarcastic put-downs every now and again or the passengers on his bus might think he's turning pleasant. Rolling Eyes
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Wed 29 Aug 2012, 4:56 pm

cheesey grin
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Wed 29 Aug 2012, 5:39 pm

Admin wrote:As Su said , great first post and it done its job , plenty of responses and thats what this Forum is all about . Think how dull it would be if everyone agreed with one another .
    How did you find us HH66 ?

A Link On the Dublin Hammers Website
    Gonna be heading up to see them on Saturday and watch the game
    Irons Irons
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Wed 29 Aug 2012, 6:05 pm

Bugger HH66, I thought we had a fight on our hands.

Looking forward to stirring thing up here.

oh well, back to thinking we will win the league this year.
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

The Fat Controller Has To Go - Page 3 Empty A Little taste of Me (Scuse the pun)

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Wed 29 Aug 2012, 6:32 pm

Condè Naste Traveller , October 2009

Jason is the Dorchester Grill’s chief Sommelier. A Londoner born and bred, he started his career at the The Dorchester as a teenager before moving to Chez Bruce. His unstuffy and highly entertaining passion for wine is matched by his love of West Ham.
    Jason has a refreshingly un-stuffy way with words so it’s no surprise to find his tiny cellar-cum-office hidden away (‘like Harry Potter’s platform number nine-and-three-quarters’) downstairs, is as much of a shrine to West Ham as it is to wine... Jason's attitude- consummately professional but playful too- sums up what I love about the Dorchester. When the staff are so obviously having a good time how can guests fail to have one to?
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Wed 29 Aug 2012, 8:23 pm

Admin wrote:As Su said , great first post and it done its job , plenty of responses and thats what this Forum is all about . Think how dull it would be if everyone agreed with one another .

Quite...We could do with a few more new posters like you HH66. Do you have any other lairy b'stard mates dude? Wink
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Wed 29 Aug 2012, 9:55 pm

Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:Condè Naste Traveller , October 2009

Jason is the Dorchester Grill’s chief Sommelier. A Londoner born and bred, he started his career at the The Dorchester as a teenager before moving to Chez Bruce. His unstuffy and highly entertaining passion for wine is matched by his love of West Ham.
    Jason has a refreshingly un-stuffy way with words so it’s no surprise to find his tiny cellar-cum-office hidden away (‘like Harry Potter’s platform number nine-and-three-quarters’) downstairs, is as much of a shrine to West Ham as it is to wine... Jason's attitude- consummately professional but playful too- sums up what I love about the Dorchester. When the staff are so obviously having a good time how can guests fail to have one to?

So you are partial to claret??

Plenty of wine drinkers on here but more the Lambrusco end of the market!!!
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Wed 29 Aug 2012, 11:01 pm

I defy anyone who was at last night's game (and I was there) to say that we played any sort of "hoofball" whatsoever. 90% of our play was played on the deck with slick one-touch passing and movement. Even Henderson was reluctant to clear the ball long. Most times Diarra came to edge of the box and demanded the ball from him

Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Wed 29 Aug 2012, 11:33 pm

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:

There was Claret every where lol,
    Im pals with Ray Winstone and im always banging on to him that we should do a Wine prog together and call it CLARET & BLUE NUN, First time i went up to the box, I opend the door with a mag of chateneuf under me arm and he bellowed "oi oi The Wine Guvnors ere* I nearly fuckin fainted !! and a few weeks later 4 of us British Sommeliers were being interviewed for a cover story for Caterer Mag and one of the questions asked was when did you feel you "arrived" in the trade and my answer which they published and highlighted was "When Ray Winstone called me The Wine Govenor" There Was Claret Every Where lol
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Thu 30 Aug 2012, 12:53 am

Jiggs wrote:

Quite...We could do with a few more new posters like you HH66. Do you have any other lairy b'stard mates dude? Wink

Must admit Ive enjoyed my 15 mins of fame as the new "Poster Boy" lol
    Im the only one down here in Bandit Country that can write other than me its knackers and die hard republicans, and almost as bad as when I lived in Beckenham and was surrounded by those whose name we dont mention !!!
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Thu 30 Aug 2012, 8:09 am

Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:

There was Claret every where lol,
    Im pals with Ray Winstone and im always banging on to him that we should do a Wine prog together and call it CLARET & BLUE NUN, First time i went up to the box, I opend the door with a mag of chateneuf under me arm and he bellowed "oi oi The Wine Guvnors ere* I nearly fuckin fainted !! and a few weeks later 4 of us British Sommeliers were being interviewed for a cover story for Caterer Mag and one of the questions asked was when did you feel you "arrived" in the trade and my answer which they published and highlighted was "When Ray Winstone called me The Wine Govenor" There Was Claret Every Where lol
    Ah did someone mention re wine! you have my full attention! Shiraz is my drop of choice. wine
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Thu 30 Aug 2012, 8:19 am

Speak for yourself you cheeky bastard wine
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

The Fat Controller Has To Go - Page 3 Empty OK,, A.C. PLAYING AT OUR BELOVED WHUFC FOR FAT SAM, WHERE THE fcuk DO YOU WANT ME TO START

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Thu 30 Aug 2012, 8:47 pm

Im just gonna box off my dinner and try not to get indigestion while I try to come to terms with this fuckin Neanderthal and the fuckin Neanderthal that signed him and the dumb and dumber Neanderthal's who have sancyioned it
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Thu 30 Aug 2012, 8:50 pm

It's heart warming to see how happy you are with our new signing Long Leg
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Thu 30 Aug 2012, 9:01 pm

Suzanne Claret wrote:It's heart warming to see how happy you are with our new signing Long Leg

I can think of more apt emotes for our friend from the Emerald Isle.

However.....................
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Thu 30 Aug 2012, 9:26 pm

never trust any bloke who drinks wine... wine
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:20 pm

Blakey wrote:
    Suzanne Claret wrote:It's heart warming to see how happy you are with our new signing Long Leg
    [rand][/rand]

happy, fuckin happy,
    We have just put the ugly icing on the fuckin ugly cake and subsequently will see us playing fuckin Millwall on a regular basis as THE DIZZY DAVES AND THEIR GIMP, "THE FAT CONTROLLER" have completed their well documented, antiquated vision and version of the game that has been left behind as redundant by the rest of football.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:42 pm

Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:

happy, fuckin happy,
    We have just put the ugly icing on the fuckin ugly cake and subsequently will see us playing fuckin Millwall on a regular basis as THE DIZZY DAVES AND THEIR GIMP, "THE FAT CONTROLLER" have completed their well documented, antiquated vision and version of the game that has been left behind as redundant by the rest of football.

It gets results, results keep us in this league, if we drop we are dekcuf.. the club is looking to survive by any way they can
    if we get the OS we need to be in the prem
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Thu 30 Aug 2012, 11:11 pm

Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:
    Blakey wrote:
    [rand][/rand]

happy, fuckin happy,

I have to admire you HH66, you're not afraid of swimming against the current, are you? I'm no great admirer of Carrol myself, but I am at least prepared to wait and see how he performs for us before starting on him. In the Premier League table there is no such thing as an ugly point, and Carrol might just get us a few.
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Fri 31 Aug 2012, 11:28 am

To be honest? HH is getting a tad boring. Give it a rest mate.
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Fri 31 Aug 2012, 12:07 pm

SemiOldIron wrote:
    Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:
    Blakey wrote:
    [rand][/rand]

happy, fuckin happy,

I have to admire you HH66, you're not afraid of swimming against the current, are you? I'm no great admirer of Carrol myself, but I am at least prepared to wait and see how he performs for us before starting on him. In the Premier League table there is no such thing as an ugly point, and Carrol might just get us a few.

You seemed quite happy with the news earlier, about 20 minutes earlier. How fickle fans are these days The Fat Controller Has To Go - Page 3 Mini-wink-glasses

SemiOldIron wrote:
    Hell's bells! I thought all the talk about Carrol was just a bit of posturing by the club TBH. I'm happy that it's a loan, if he does turn out to have a plonk problem as rumoured then we have an exit.
    There we are then, last gasps of the window and we get a viable new strike force just like that, you have to take your hat off to GAS and BFS, they really do know how this business works. clap scarf

I think perhaps our Oirish friend would find more like minded people on KUMB.
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Fri 31 Aug 2012, 1:51 pm

Blakey wrote:
    SemiOldIron wrote:
    Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:
    Blakey wrote:
    [rand][/rand]

happy, fuckin happy,

You seemed quite happy with the news earlier, about 20 minutes earlier. How fickle fans are these days The Fat Controller Has To Go - Page 3 Mini-wink-glasses

SemiOldIron wrote:
    Hell's bells! I thought all the talk about Carrol was just a bit of posturing by the club TBH. I'm happy that it's a loan, if he does turn out to have a plonk problem as rumoured then we have an exit.
    There we are then, last gasps of the window and we get a viable new strike force just like that, you have to take your hat off to GAS and BFS, they really do know how this business works. clap scarf

I think perhaps our Oirish friend would find more like minded people on KUMB.

OK may be, just may be The Dizzy Daves are in reality foresighted visionary genius's who learned from the all mighty calamitous mistake that was Avram Grant and bought in The Fat Controller, with a short term strategy of immediate promotion and actually instructed Fat Sam not to gain an automatic promotional spot but to give us the fans, as a thank you a Big Day Out at Wemberley, Wemberley, were the famous West Ham and were goin to Wemberley.

Then as part of the cunning plan, allow Blackpool to out play us but just nick it late on lulling all the premiership boys in to a false sense of security and emphasize and drive this home by signing a load of avergae joe's and then stating our proposed tactics and game play for all to see in the national press, that Quote (once more), "We play lots of high balls and crosses" and forgive me if im wrong but I also remember reading "we want to build the team around Andy Carol while in reality this is just a smoke screen to give time to the Accedemy to get back on track, coach and develop next seasons team which will be playing the modern version of the game that all forward thinking clubs have embraced and when we are safe and the new system is viable, get Shot of Fat Sam and his Flintstones and their prehistoric football back up North where they belong !!!!!!

Im off to Dublin now to meet with the Dublin Hammers and watch the game tomorrow,
    Of Course I want the team and big fella to do well, bang in a hat trick and happy days
    Not quite sure why i keep writing all that other stuff but you seem to like it so ill carry on regardless,

COME ON YOU IRONS WH Flag

P,S,
    IM NOT FUCKIN IRISH

Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Fri 31 Aug 2012, 2:56 pm

Ahhhhh....Give our love to PC Hammer and the others heart
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Fri 31 Aug 2012, 3:07 pm

Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:
    P,S,
    IM NOT FUCKIN IRISH

Your based in Oirland, good enough for me Paddy Very Happy
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Fri 31 Aug 2012, 3:10 pm

Jiggs wrote:Ahhhhh....Give our love to PC Hammer and the others heart

Will do british flag

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:46 pm