West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+13
Stooby Doo 2002
Jiggs
Cochese
alfiehammer
IronDane
Johnny K
Suzanne Claret
mottinghammer
Campo
Dan C
Tony P
Arran H
Admin
17 posters

Arsenal v West Ham United FC

Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Arsenal v West Ham United FC - Page 4 Empty Re: Arsenal v West Ham United FC

Post  Dan C Thu 24 Jan 2013, 6:28 pm

Two more pressing points:

1. Why have the club totally shortchanged supporters with this season's away kit? The team have worn it once, away at Swansea in August, and never since! We have worn LAST season's away kit three times at Man Utd twice, and last night at Arsenal. Why? We've worn navy at both clubs before so it can't be a colour clash issue. Why are we releasing two new kits a season and then discarding a replica shirt that people have spent good money on. Glad I didn't get one.

2. Wally Downes. Since his departure we have picked up 5 points out of 21, 24% of the points on offer. Before his departure we had 22 points from a possible 48, picking up 46% of the points available. We conceded 20 goals in the first 16 games (1.25 per game) and have let in 13 in the 7 games (1.9 per game) since he left. We had kept 5 clean sheets before he left and have only had one since, and that came in the match immediately after his departure. I don't know what Wally was like as a coach but he seemed to be great at fostering a very positive atmosphere amongst the players.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:02 pm

Dan C wrote:Two more pressing points:

1. Why have the club totally shortchanged supporters with this season's away kit? The team have worn it once, away at Swansea in August, and never since! We have worn LAST season's away kit three times at Man Utd twice, and last night at Arsenal. Why? We've worn navy at both clubs before so it can't be a colour clash issue. Why are we releasing two new kits a season and then discarding a replica shirt that people have spent good money on. Glad I didn't get one. RIP OFF

2. Wally Downes. Since his departure we have picked up 5 points out of 21, 24% of the points on offer. Before his departure we had 22 points from a possible 48, picking up 46% of the points available. We conceded 20 goals in the first 16 games (1.25 per game) and have let in 13 in the 7 games (1.9 per game) since he left. We had kept 5 clean sheets before he left and have only had one since, and that came in the match immediately after his departure. I don't know what Wally was like as a coach but he seemed to be great at fostering a very positive atmosphere amongst the players.
    I have heard strong rumours that his departure was for gross misconduct (drug related over Xmas). Allegedly of course
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:26 pm

Tony P wrote:

1. Why have the club totally shortchanged supporters with this season's away kit? The team have worn it once, away at Swansea in August, and never since! We have worn LAST season's away kit three times at Man Utd twice, and last night at Arsenal. Why? We've worn navy at both clubs before so it can't be a colour clash issue. Why are we releasing two new kits a season and then discarding a replica shirt that people have spent good money on. Glad I didn't get one. RIP OFF

I have heard strong rumours that his departure was for gross misconduct (drug related over Xmas). Allegedly of course

I did here a rumour to that effect but had different reasons.

Last edited by Charlie Ham on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Thu 24 Jan 2013, 7:29 pm

1. Why have the club totally shortchanged supporters with this season's away kit? The team have worn it once, away at Swansea in August, and never since! We have worn LAST season's away kit three times at Man Utd twice, and last night at Arsenal. Why? We've worn navy at both clubs before so it can't be a colour clash issue. Why are we releasing two new kits a season and then discarding a replica shirt that people have spent good money on. Glad I didn't get one.

I'd actually be interested in the clubs response to these dan, have you thought about emailing the club these queries?
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Thu 24 Jan 2013, 8:27 pm

Maybe our spokeswomen can put it to the board at the next meet , the first part that is
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Fri 25 Jan 2013, 1:18 pm

Darling they won’t let us speak about 'on the pitch' stuff or anything that has anything to do with the team.

Edit: oh hang on you mean about the kit not the Wally Downs thing doh
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Fri 25 Jan 2013, 1:20 pm

Dan, Geezer has ordered me to ask at the next SAB meeting so that is what I shall do.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:44 am