West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+13
RichB
Arran H
SemiOldIron
Kray JR
Chas Hammer
Charlie Ham
Jiggs
Suzanne Claret
Tony P
mottinghammer
Campo
alfiehammer
Admin
17 posters

Aston Villa v West Ham United FC

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Aston Villa v West Ham United FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Aston Villa v West Ham United FC

Post  Campo Sun 10 Feb 2013, 3:14 pm

noble has this little program that he runs

near the edge of the box or inside the box

C:\\run/divein/fuckthe/consequences.exe

its starting to get right on my tits, he does not learn
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Aston Villa v West Ham United FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Aston Villa v West Ham United FC

Post  Admin Sun 10 Feb 2013, 3:15 pm

Clusterfuck aint helping matters now , kin whistle happy wanker
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 10 Feb 2013, 3:25 pm

No leadership on the pitch Mr Nolan Evil or Very Mad
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Sun 10 Feb 2013, 3:31 pm

Piss poor result from a piss poor game by all accounts. We only woke up after they gifted us a goal.What a wasted opportunity to stuff an outfit on their knees....
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 10 Feb 2013, 3:32 pm

To little to late . First half was a bloody joke of a half West Ham made them look and they are not that good . As someone mentioned no leadership today and no balls ..... come to life in the second but ended up with them showing us how to score , Carrol seems to be scared of going in for tackles , has the injuries made him a bit shy ? Too many players had a bad day at the office and this is becoming too much like a bad habit , too hard to shake off . Who are our goal scorers and when are they gonna start doing their job ?
    Can you see Sam getting another contract if we stay up ?
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 10 Feb 2013, 3:36 pm

Well embarrassing and I still think we could be in trouble at the end of the season.
    On current form you have to ask yourselves who is worse than us?
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Sun 10 Feb 2013, 3:37 pm

Admin wrote:To little to late . First half was a bloody joke of a half West Ham made them look and they are not that good . As someone mentioned no leadership today and no balls ..... come to life in the second but ended up with them showing us how to score , Carrol seems to be scared of going in for tackles , has the injuries made him a bit shy ? Too many players had a bad day at the office and this is becoming too much like a bad habit , too hard to shake off . Who are our goal scorers and when are they gonna start doing their job ?
    Can you see Sam getting another contract if we stay up ?

Oh yes, certainly, the ends will justify the means.
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sun 10 Feb 2013, 3:43 pm

If we don't start playing with a bit of passion until we are gifted a comeback goal we can't expect very much out of the game, can we?
    So many misplaced passes, & a far too casual approach to opponents who, if they were lacking in anything, it was confidence.
    To be honest we are lucky not to be lower down the table with the number of points we've lost to teams below us.
    You put nothing in you get nothing out.

& can someone tell Jussi that dropping to your knees is not generally considered a dive.

Have to say Clattenberg has had an easy ride of late due to the chelsea incident but there is no denying the fact that he is a crap ref. No consistency to his decisions at all.
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 10 Feb 2013, 4:08 pm

I just get the impression that Allardyce does not care.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 10 Feb 2013, 5:00 pm

The com over here summed it up . What took West ham over an hour to find their game took Villa a matter of min,s
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sun 10 Feb 2013, 5:17 pm

I don't know much about the game as I worked today, but I did warn villa weren't too bad and benteke a decent striker. Sounds like we were piss poor, they weren't much better but they shaded it and got the right result?
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 10 Feb 2013, 5:19 pm

I've got to admit guy's, I can't see where the points will come from to keep us up.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sun 10 Feb 2013, 5:20 pm

The Hammers more than held their own but were undone by two quickfire late goals, with Christian Benteke netting from the penalty spot and Charles N'Zogbia scoring a fine free-kick, before Ashley Westwood's own-goal gave them false hope at the death.

Allardyce said: "I think anybody who watched that performance - apart from the Aston Villa fans - knew that we deserved something out of the game.

"The sad thing is after dominating the match for so long - particularly in the second half - and not converting the chances into goals, we paid a heavy price for that.

"We gave a free-kick away and Charles N'Zogbia scored from it and we gave a penalty away and they scored from it.

"Apart from Jussi Jaaskelainen spilling the early shot, Aston Villa, in terms of chances created, have contributed nothing. In terms of our chances we were really just waiting to see what Villa had to throw at us.

"We knew they'd come out of the blocks in the first half. We contained that really well and in the second half we knew we were going to go and go at them.

"We got at them and created chance after chance after chance and when you create that many chances and don't put the ball in the back of the net you can pay a heavy price in this league. We dominated the second half and ended up losing 2-1.

"Even right at the very end their goalkeeper was the hero for them. He was the man that saved them and got them the win and we are bitterly disappointed that we haven't got at least a point out of the game."
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 10 Feb 2013, 5:33 pm

Sam's begining to live in another world.
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Sun 10 Feb 2013, 6:00 pm

He is a Fat Northern Monkey who has as previously stated ( with much derision from all on here) always lived in tanother world, A world of outdated pre historic football management that was never right for us and has no place in the modern game,
    The only class left at our beloved West Ham is the Working Class that has to endure this ugly obselite footbal forced upon us by The Dizzy Davids, Their Jezzabel and The Fat Northern Numpty
    Irons In The Soul
    Jay
    😠 WHUF
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Sun 10 Feb 2013, 6:31 pm

Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:He is a Fat Northern Monkey who has as previously stated ( with much derision from all on here) always lived in tanother world, A world of outdated pre historic football management that was never right for us and has no place in the modern game,
    The only class left at our beloved West Ham is the Working Class that has to endure this ugly obselite footbal forced upon us by The Dizzy Davids, Their Jezzabel and The Fat Northern Numpty
    Irons In The Soul
    Jay
    😠 WHUF

Ah Jay, cheerful as ever, I see! Watch the blood pressure mate.... Very Happy
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sun 10 Feb 2013, 6:48 pm

I wonder what planet Sam lives on.
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Sun 10 Feb 2013, 7:03 pm

Kray JR wrote:I wonder what planet Sam lives on.

He lives on Planet Of The Norvern Apes and needs to drag his fat knuckles back there
    WHUF i
    Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Dan C Sun 10 Feb 2013, 7:55 pm

1. Silly tackle from Noble for the penalty.

2. Tomkins was our best player today. Joe Cole also carried the fight, harnessed with undoubted technical ability.

3. Why was Jarvis not playing today? Villa are dreadful on crosses, so we leave our best crosser, not just out of the team, but off the pitch for the whole game?! We desperately lacked width.

4. Finally and, for me, most importantly - I've said it before and I will say it again, our goalkeeper is shockingly dreadful. Why was he on his knees AGAIN before the ball hit the net for the second goal? Can anyone remember an athletic, full-stretch, diving save from him all season? He doesn't have it in him anymore. Watch the long-range goals scored against us this year - Cazorla, Taarabt, Podolski, N'Zogbia - on his knees, waving the ball goodbye, not diving, not full-stretch. Useless. And as for the awful moment when he spilled Benteke's back-pass in the second minute... Allen McKnight was before my time, but Sh*tkelainen is the worst goalkeeper I've seen play for West Ham in over 20 years.
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Stooby Doo 2002 Sun 10 Feb 2013, 8:33 pm

Dan C wrote:1. Silly tackle from Noble for the penalty.

2. Tomkins was our best player today. Joe Cole also carried the fight, harnessed with undoubted technical ability.

3. Why was Jarvis not playing today? Villa are dreadful on crosses, so we leave our best crosser, not just out of the team, but off the pitch for the whole game?! We desperately lacked width.

4. Finally and, for me, most importantly - I've said it before and I will say it again, our goalkeeper is shockingly dreadful. Why was he on his knees AGAIN before the ball hit the net for the second goal? Can anyone remember an athletic, full-stretch, diving save from him all season? He doesn't have it in him anymore. Watch the long-range goals scored against us this year - Cazorla, Taarabt, Podolski, N'Zogbia - on his knees, waving the ball goodbye, not diving, not full-stretch. Useless. And as for the awful moment when he spilled Benteke's back-pass in the second minute... Allen McKnight was before my time, but Sh*tkelainen is the worst goalkeeper I've seen play for West Ham in over 20 years.

I agree although I also felt Diame played well being one of the only players actually ABLE to take on Villa players and skin them with the ball........As for Juusless Jasko I even preferred watching Carroll and Bywater in goal!!! He palms the ball INTO the danger areas, can't catch cold and is always rooted to his spot, I always used to moan about Greenos command of his area but this just takes the cake!
    Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Chas Hammer Sun 10 Feb 2013, 8:53 pm

At the risk of repeating myself from years gone bye, e is, and never was Big Sam. He is Fat Sam, that has mad a smallcomeback but can never carry us to glory. No change in my perdpecteve of the fat gum chewing git that he was at notlob. OK, so we are in the prem,but with the crew we have things should be so much better. A managers job is to put the puzzel of players together that can do the job and win. A draw is not good enough. His ineptutude was demonstrated last season when we had to go to the playoffs because he thought that draws were ok. Muppet! Now we look like shit in the prem, even though we have a top flight squad. Keep him or loose him I really dont care cos I am WHTID!! What I hate is loosing when we should win without having to make an excuse. Today there was no excuse after so long sitting without a wn. Fat sam, get off your fat arse and do your job, or f off you fat git!

Sorry happy campers, never have liked him and never will the way he fails to produce. He got us out the chumps? Sorry. He put us in the playoffs! That was an indication of his capability. Shades of brilliance, yes! Then lost in the mud.

He must go.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sun 10 Feb 2013, 9:00 pm

we should have tried to resign Green in Jan. He's their second choice keeper on a fairly large salary, and they aren't so rich that they wouldn't have turned down an offer of about £3 million.

I cannot go down the route of Jussi being worse then carroll. I had a season ticket that year and im fairly sure he NEVER kept a single clean sheet. He'll always be the worse keeper I have ever seen.

In Sam I still trust. Talk of him not gettin a new contract on here today which is cool, every entitled to their opinion but I Sam will keep us up this year and a few more years until we becomes established premier league and can then go for a manager thats a bit more 'west ham'. but for now I trust him to keep us a premier league team like i'd trust few other managers out there to do that. We need a run in the premier league for its money from next summer and to be in contention for a move to the OS should we all decide its where we want us to be.

home form will keep us up, COYI
    Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Dan C Sun 10 Feb 2013, 9:18 pm

Absolute rubbish Chas. Big Sam is a manager who knows what it takes to provide stability in the Premier League - and that is what we must aim for and, realistically, the best that we should be hoping for. Aston Villa are no great shakes this season but we are not a club in a position yet to go there and EXPECT to win. A point away from home in the Premier League is always a good result and I think we deserved a draw today - Villa were gifted two goals by an ill-judged tackle and poor goalkeeping.

What has happened to Bolton, Newcastle and Blackburn since Big Sam left? In 2007, Bolton were in the hunt for a Champions League place barely weeks before Allardyce left - their gradual slide since currently sees them in the bottom half of the Championship. Newcastle were relegated the year after he was sacked. Blackburn currently remain in the Championship and look odds-on to stay there.

Allardyce had to turn round a whole ethos of a club last season, and quickly, while overeseeing a rapid overhaul in the playing staff. You may remember a set of uninspiring draws - I take comfort in the fact that those draws weren't defeats and also recall having some great awaydays (our best season away from home in decades) with plenty of goals and a fine 6-0 win over Brighton at home. We even won the play-off semi-final 5-0 over two legs against a team that is now running away with that division!

We remain 11th in the Premier League in our first season back. We have drawn with the Premier League champions, beaten the champions of Europe 3-1, were seconds from knocking the runaway league leaders out of the FA Cup and only conceded more than 3 goals on one occasion. What more do you want?!

Big Sam continues to do a fine job - I was heartened to read the official club statement from David Gold today regarding his contract. Failing to retain Allardyce will see us go the same way as his previous clubs. Have a look at the Championship table and the teams who went down last year - Bolton, Blackburn and Wolves. None of them even in the play-off places and one of them one place off relegation to League One. We need stability and a few years coasting in mid-table, with the odd Cup run thrown in.

In my personal opinion Chas, and with all due respect, you need to recall the Zola/Grant years, count your blessings and re-assess your expectations.
    Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Chas Hammer Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:21 pm

Hats off to you and anyone else that thinks fat sam is great. My point is that he has set up a tam that has not functioned over the last 10 games. There is no dispute regarding that. Last season was the same this time of year. Any idiot can sat a draw is a point but win one loose one is a point and a half. Fat sam has never been grate and never will be. You know that and so does the rest of the known world. You are erudite and I can see no reason for your support for someone so obviously substandard to substantiate your regard for the fat one.

He is a rude obnoxious plonker of note that blames everyone he thinks is an easy target. Started with the fans ….. some leader
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Mon 11 Feb 2013, 10:29 am

Chas Hammer wrote:Hats off to you and anyone else that thinks fat sam is great. My point is that he has set up a tam that has not functioned over the last 10 games. There is no dispute regarding that. Last season was the same this time of year. Any idiot can sat a draw is a point but win one loose one is a point and a half. Fat sam has never been grate and never will be. You know that and so does the rest of the known world. You are erudite and I can see no reason for your support for someone so obviously substandard to substantiate your regard for the fat one.

He is a rude obnoxious plonker of note that blames everyone he thinks is an easy target. Started with the fans ….. some leader

We are kindred spirirs and im hearin ya bruver,
    The Dizzy Davids and their Jezzabel got the. two big decissions completely wrong Avram Grant followed by Fat Norvern Monkey Alladyce who with his Ugly, prehistoric, outdated and obselete brand of football has put us back years and should never have been allowed near our club and I cant understand the sickofants on here who still think hes fit to manage us; He never was never. will be and needs to go now and take his mottly crew of rejects from his previous clubs with him
    Irons In The Soul,
    Jay

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:04 pm