West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

2 posters

The forum that dont excist

Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

The forum that dont excist Empty The forum that dont excist

Post  Geezer Tue 24 May 2011, 5:54 pm

Had a bit of time to spare at work today so I logged in to have a looksie and got into reading some of the posts , well I,m sitting there larfing me balls off and getting some strange looks from co workers , there was some funny stuff posted on there . i also had a gander at brunos gaff and was reading up on the Stavy fred , seems there was a spy in the camp on TFTDE who gave Stav log in details and apparently she was very upset about what was said about her . So I had a proper read up on the forum and could not find anything apart from what two peeps had posted and they wont be mentioned so I can now understand why she has become incognito . Shame really always liked Stavy , like most people she had her ways but hey no ones perfect . We used to have some good meet ups from the old planet forum , looks like it all went tits up when FF got involved . Oh well never mind we are here now , onwards and upwards The forum that dont excist 3777063607
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

The forum that dont excist Empty Re: The forum that dont excist

Post  mottinghammer Tue 24 May 2011, 7:12 pm

Geezer, can I take it from what you say above that stavy is OK? As I have not been able to get hold of her on the mobile number I had and the same on her e-mail address?
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Tue 24 May 2011, 7:47 pm

No eye dear Motty , as I said tried a few times with text,s as have a few others , jiggs also tried , nada , shame really but more I cant do , just hope she is ok
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Tue 24 May 2011, 9:51 pm

Cheers dude, real shame, thought she was a lovely lady used to enjoy meeting up with her in the planet days. Like you said hope she is OK and well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:12 pm