West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+7
manurewa hammer
Abbi Normal
Campo
alfiehammer
Tony P
Johnny K
Arran H
11 posters

David Sullivan : Meeting a player on monday who ........

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

David Sullivan : Meeting a player on monday who ........ - Page 2 Empty Re: David Sullivan : Meeting a player on monday who ........

Post  Campo Mon 25 Mar 2013, 10:26 pm

And there is the reality

Jack Sullivan ‏@jsullivanwhu 2m
    Bony's agents are meeeting 5 PL clubs this week, he's one of a number of strikers we are looking #COYI #WHU #whufc

Arran H
    Reserves

David Sullivan : Meeting a player on monday who ........ - Page 2 Empty Re: David Sullivan : Meeting a player on monday who ........

Post  Arran H Tue 26 Mar 2013, 8:22 am

Alot of rumours going that if Big Sam does not sign a new contract we are going to go for QPR`s Harry Redknapp , I HATE myself for saying what i`am about to say as i cant stand harry but I do feel he is the one manager who could probley turn us into a really team and at least players like Maiga etc would get played in their right positions lol

Cant see it happening but we start next season with Harry incharge and Bony and Carroll upfront with Nolan just behind with Diame,Noble,Jarvis and J.Cole behind Nolan in midfield , to me that under Harry looks alot stronger then what it would like under Big Sam as we all know that players like playing under Harry and he gets the best out of them lol
    shaun of the thread
    shaun of the thread
    Boot Cleaner

Post  shaun of the thread Tue 26 Mar 2013, 1:04 pm

Well that looks like putting an end to Bony rumour then. Deal went out of the window monday night , due to agents fees & his wage demands.
    Also looks like we will be keeping Sam as manager too now, so Harry not comin back either.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Dan C Tue 26 Mar 2013, 6:46 pm

Arran H wrote:at least players like Maiga etc would get played in their right positions lol

Did you ever see a Redknapp team at West Ham, Arran? He invented square pegs in round holes. I presume that's why you put "lol" at the end of that comment...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 10:12 am