West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+2
Jiggs
Abbi Normal
6 posters

Sepp Blatter

Abbi Normal
    Abbi Normal
    Academy

Sepp Blatter Empty Sepp Blatter

Post  Abbi Normal Mon 30 May 2011, 9:42 pm

so good to see the cnut squirm
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Sepp Blatter Empty Re: Sepp Blatter

Post  Jiggs Mon 30 May 2011, 9:46 pm

Yep....though not enough for me......How does he get away with it?
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Tue 31 May 2011, 4:48 am

Watched him on the news this morning and he says that there is no crisis in FIFA , didn't looh to convincing to me and now the Aussies are kicking up a stink and want their millions back that they laid out on the bid , coca cola and addidas don't sound too happy either let's hope they threaten to pull out until Blatter risigns but knowing that squirmy rat he'll wiggle out of it and get another 4 yrs in charge angry2
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 31 May 2011, 6:25 am

lets jope that the septic bastard is in charge for another 4 years ... of a FIFA that contains NONE of the big FAs,, would love it if all the big FAs now pull out , If FIFA has no big FAs they have money coming in, its often fogotton that us stupid sods keep that filling thier bank accounts
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Tue 31 May 2011, 9:42 am

Trouble is he'll just be replaced by another crook. They think that's what fifa is for - a gravy train. English FA should pull out - Fifa needs English football more than English football needs fifa.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 31 May 2011, 11:28 am

from the BEEB

"The Football Association wants Fifa to postpone its presidential election scheduled for Wednesday 1 June.

Current Fifa president Sepp Blatter is the only candidate in the running after the withdrawal of Mohamed Bin Hammam.

The FA recently chose to abstain from voting following allegations of corruption against world football's governing body.

It now wants the vote delayed and an independent body to recommend "improved governance" of Fifa.

FA chairman David Bernstein said in a statement: "On 19 May, 2011 the Football Association announced it would be abstaining in the forthcoming election for the Fifa presidency.

"There were two main reasons for this decision. First, a concern, that a series of allegations relating to Fifa ExCo Members made it difficult to support either candidate.

"Secondly, a concern about the lack of transparency and accountability within the organisation, contributing to the current unsatisfactory situation.

"Events of the last few days have reinforced our views, and we call on Fifa and ask other national associations to support us with two initiatives.

"First, to postpone the election and give credibility to this process, so any alternative reforming candidate could have the opportunity to stand for president.

"Secondly, to appoint a genuinely independent external party to make recommendations regarding improved governance and compliance procedures and structures throughout the Fifa decision-making processes for consideration by the full membership.

"This has been a very damaging time for the reputation of Fifa and therefore the whole of football.

"To improve confidence in the way the game is governed at the very top, we believe these requests would be a positive step forward and the minimum that should take place."

Whether the FA will receive the support of their counterparts remains to be seen but Blatter, speaking defiantly at a news conference on Monday, seemed set on making sure the presidential election went ahead unless three quarters of Fifa's congress voted otherwise.

More to follow."
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Tue 31 May 2011, 2:10 pm

Let's hope the FA get the support they need and deserve to put a stop to blather and his corrupt cronies , a proper clear out is what's needed in the FIFA thieves
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 31 May 2011, 5:36 pm

only caught a snippet on SNN , what the hell was septic bladder going on about with the natural disasters?? wish i heard the full interview .. sounds like the plot is well lost
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Tue 31 May 2011, 5:53 pm

Hes losing it big time dude and he knows it as I said I hope the FA get some support in all this , fcuk Blatter right awf
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 31 May 2011, 6:29 pm

now Warner is in support of bladder . . . cheesey grin its turning into a clown convention
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Tue 31 May 2011, 6:35 pm

Sepp Blatter 3855-afraid_clowns
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 31 May 2011, 6:59 pm

Sepp Blatter Sepp-blatter-wanted1
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Tue 31 May 2011, 7:13 pm

Very Happy
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Tue 31 May 2011, 10:15 pm

ThreeWheeling wrote:Sepp Blatter Sepp-blatter-wanted1

Nicked, tweeted and facebooked
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Wed 01 Jun 2011, 3:21 pm

latest from the BEEB

Sepp Blatter is on the brink of a fourth term in charge of Fifa after attempts to delay Wednesday's presidential election failed.

The English and Scottish Football Associations wanted the election postponed amid allegations of corruption within Fifa.

English FA chairman David Bernstein put the proposal to Fifa's congress but 172 of 206 voters opted against a delay.

The vote to formally re-elect Blatter will take place later on Wednesday.

The English and Scottish FAs needed three-quarters of Fifa's congress to support their proposal but received little support. Only 17 votes were registered in their favour, with 17 abstentions.

Wales and Northern Ireland both chose not to support the proposal, with only the Scots going public with their support.

In his address, Bernstein said: "It gives me no pleasure to make this speech. A lot of people have warned me I shouldn't be making this speech but Fifa is a democratic organisation.

England have once again been marginalised on Fifa's world stage. After making his lone appeal to postpone the re-election of Sepp Blatter, FA chairman David Bernstein could only watch as, one by one, delegates from the rest of the world took it in turn to attack the FA's last-minute move
    Read David Bond's blog
    "We are faced with an unsatisfactory situation. We are subject to universal criticism from governments, sponsors, media and the wider world. With this background the election has turned into one-horse race.

"In the view of the Football Association this should be avoided both for the sake of Fifa and the president itself. A coronation without an opponent provides a flawed mandate.

"I ask for a postponement to allow time for an additional candidate or candidates to stand and compete in an open and fair election.

"Only by so doing will the winner have proper credibility over the next four years."

The conclusion to his speech received a noticeably cool reception from the Fifa members in Zurich, with one or two applauding but the rest sitting in silence.

The lack of support became even clearer when several Fifa members who followed Bernstein to the podium voiced strong criticism of the FA's stance.

"We are ill at ease with people who wield unfounded accusations - he who accuses must provide evidence," said Selemani Omari, president of the Democratic Republic of the Congo's football federation.

"Fifa belongs to 208 national associations and not to one association, we must not seek solutions through the media or a Parliament in any third country."

Representatives of Haiti, Benin, Fiji and Cyprus also expressed their disapproval to more enthusiastic applause.

yeah all those that will only gain by handouts for thier votes

Fifa senior vice-president Julio Grondona also delivered a stinging riposte to the English FA.

Blatter looks on as FA chairman Bernstein walks off the stage "We always have attacks from England which are mostly lies with the support of journalism which is more busy lying than telling the truth," said the Argentine. "This upsets and disturbs the Fifa family.

"It looks like England is always complaining so please I say will you leave the Fifa family alone, and when you speak, speak with truth."
    England complains about cheating, corruption and bribary scandal.. shock horror. cheap shot coming from a country that had a cheating midget cocaine snorting cnut of a player

But Bernstein later released a statement which defended the FA's stance and said they were encouraged by the support they received from other member associations as well as Blatter's speech in which he promised to implement changes if re-elected.

"After hearing the speech from Sepp Blatter, we believe the calls we have made for greater transparency and better governance have been worthwhile," said Bernstein.

"While we did not succeed in deferring the presidential election, it was positive to be joined by 16 other nations in supporting our democratic request for the vote to be delayed, while a further 17 nations abstaining clearly shows that we are not alone or isolated in our views in relation to the current situation Fifa finds itself in. "

The FA had announced before the congress that it would be abstaining from the presidential vote and, even though their actions unsettled many Fifa members, they did receive the backing of the UK government.

"We agree with the FA that FIFA should have suspended the presidential election until the investigations had been completed," said a spokesman for Downing Street.

"The most important thing is for the public to have confidence in Fifa and for that to happen we need to have Fifa reform."

Blatter, who has held his post since 1998, has promised, if re-elected, to implement changes at Fifa in the wake of the allegations of corruption as he told the congress he was the determined to guide the organisation out of its current troubles.

"We have been hit and I personally have been slapped," said the 75-year-old Swiss, who continues to receive plenty of support despite the controversy which has surrounded Fifa.

I am the ship's captain - Sepp Blatter
    "We have made mistakes and we will learn from this. I can say to a certain extent that this is a good warning, not just to look into our problems and I am willing to face the public anger in order to serve football.

"I am the captain weathering the storm, this is a difficult period for Fifa and I admit that readily. Not only is the pyramid shaking but our ship has drawn some water.

"We need someone who will accept this responsibility. I'm willing to do this. And reforms will be made not just touch-ups but radical decisions, the necessary reforms.

"We must do something because I do not want ever again that we face this undignified situation."

Blatter emerged as the only candidate for the Fifa presidency after his rival Mohamed Bin Hammam, president of the Asian Football Federation, pulled out.

Bin Hammam, along with Concacaf president Jack Warner, were provisionally suspended by Fifa's ethics committee over allegations that financial incentives were offered to Caribbean Football Union (CFU) members. Both have denied any wrongdoing.

Bin Hammam has appealed against his ban but was denied entry into the Fifa congress meeting on Wednesday.

The controversy over his withdrawal resulted in the English and Scottish FA's action, with allegations of bribery concerning the World Cup bidding process also undermining Fifa.

Major sponsors expressed their concern over the damage being done by these allegations, while the president of the German Football Federation, Theo Zwanziger, has called upon the organisation to re-examine the award of the 2022 World Cup to Qatar.

this all stinks worse than a vegetarians fart Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:21 pm