West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+16
Cochese
westhamonkey
Stevenage Dave
SemiOldIron
Namhammer
Jiggs
IronDane
alfiehammer
Charlie Ham
Campo
Dan C
Arran H
Blakey
Tony P
Sir Ian
Admin
20 posters

Tottenham V West Ham United FC

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Tottenham V West Ham United FC - Page 4 Empty Re: Tottenham V West Ham United FC

Post  Admin Mon 07 Oct 2013, 5:55 pm

The great shame was that White Hart Lane was half empty by the time Ravel Morrison scored West Ham's third. Sadly, it meant that some fans missed one of the truly great goals of the Premier League era. wrote:

From the Offish
    Arran H
    Reserves

Tottenham V West Ham United FC - Page 4 Empty Re: Tottenham V West Ham United FC

Post  Arran H Mon 07 Oct 2013, 8:31 pm

Still cant believe that we beat Spurs at shite hart lane let alone beat them 3-0 !!
    At least the fans point about Maiga and RVT as now been proven by yesterday`s result so finger`s crossed that he continues to start RVT ahead of Maiga and just think ...... Come the City game we could have Carlton Cole back as he is due to sign this week !!
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Tue 08 Oct 2013, 9:28 am

interesting that although we are threadbare up front, BFS now has a selection problem with Tomkins, Reid and Ginge - we need as much stability as possible and one of them has to be disappointed, and currently none of them deserve to be. IMO Ginge is a bit of a comfort blanket - we feel safe when he's there although his distribution is a bit one-dimensional - so I'm happier for BFS to stick with Reid and Tomkins if fit unless one of them shows a dip in form.
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 08 Oct 2013, 11:14 am

Today there is still happy happy joy joy Tottenham V West Ham United FC - Page 4 1343512671

All Spurs supporting staff have reported in sick in an attempt to hide from me twist
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:59 pm

I am still not sure if Sam's 4-6-0 was an act of madness or genius
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 08 Oct 2013, 2:03 pm

Campo wrote:I am still not sure if Sam's 4-6-0 was an act of madness or genius
    Lets pretend it was an act of Genius Wink Be interesting to see if he keeps the same team and tactics for the City game ?!?
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Tue 08 Oct 2013, 10:48 pm

It's been a very good week after Sunday; normally west ham ruin my weeks so this makes a nice change
    Wookiee
    Wookiee
    Tea Boy/Girl

Post  Wookiee Thu 10 Oct 2013, 12:19 am

I've still got to pinch myself................It did happen didn't it ???? Tottenham V West Ham United FC - Page 4 780148547 
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 10 Oct 2013, 8:56 pm

Wookiee wrote:I've still got to pinch myself................It did happen didn't it ???? Tottenham V West Ham United FC - Page 4 780148547 
    It sure did Wookiee.....................[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Dan C Mon 28 Oct 2013, 10:51 am

Dan C wrote:Irritatingly as it's a short journey from King's Cross St Pancras to Seven Sisters, the fast line from Kent to St Pancras is closed today, so I have to go into Victoria. My team today would be:

Jaaskelainen
    Demel, Tomkins, Reid, Rat
    Diame, Noble, Nolan
    Morrison, Vaz Te, Downing

Subs:
    Adrian, O'Brien, Collins, Cole, Jarvis, Maiga, Petric.

I think we need Diame back in the middle today, with Morrison further forward. As I said in my Hull comments, Vaz Te has to start and I would leave Jarvis out so we are not only reliant on crosses into the box - Dawson will eat them up whoever we are playing up front. Tough call to leave out O'Brien as I'm not a Demel fan and Joey never lets us down. I'd stick with Tomka too so we can keep the ball a little better when we have it.

I hope for a 1-1 draw and for our supporters not to be as idiotic as they were last year. The 4pm kick-off worries me from that point of view.
    Got the team and the bench spot on for this one, and how it worked - just call me Big Sam!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:35 am