West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
Kray JR
Tony P
Admin
RichB
Campo
Jiggs
Arran H
Blakey
IronDane
westhamonkey
14 posters

West Ham vs West Baggage Albion

RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

West Ham vs West Baggage Albion - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham vs West Baggage Albion

Post  RichB Sat 28 Dec 2013, 1:58 pm

Anyway I hadn't realised quite how bad our form is. If we lose this, from our 6 games, we will have gained just 1 point from a possible 18 in December !
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

West Ham vs West Baggage Albion - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham vs West Baggage Albion

Post  Campo Sat 28 Dec 2013, 2:08 pm

Miaga  goal
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 28 Dec 2013, 2:09 pm

Wow Maiga has scored again !!
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 28 Dec 2013, 2:10 pm

goal Nolan get in
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 28 Dec 2013, 2:12 pm

FFS why can we not defend  West Ham vs West Baggage Albion - Page 2 2723394577
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Sat 28 Dec 2013, 2:13 pm

Because we are shit and we know we are.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 28 Dec 2013, 2:38 pm

seen nothing to suggest that we can out of this mess
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Sat 28 Dec 2013, 2:38 pm

Campo wrote:seen nothing to suggest that we can out of this mess
    Nope, that was poor, very, very poor. So 2 points from 18 in December...  West Ham vs West Baggage Albion - Page 2 2723394577

Last edited by RichB on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 28 Dec 2013, 2:44 pm

Disgusting from West Ham , very lucky to get a pint imo , bottom this time tomorrow and not much hope of getting anyone half descent in the Jan window .......... round it all up and we are in the brown stuff  turd
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 28 Dec 2013, 3:35 pm

It is very difficult to take any positives from that game to be honest

We really are down to the bare bones at the back. We have a midfield 3 who cannot track their men or tackle to save their lives. We have a left winger in Jarvis whose confidence is clearly on the floor. We have a stubborn manager who refuses to change the personnel, formation or style of play no matter which players are available to him. He has a classy holding midfield player in Alou Diarra who he simply will not play, yet our midfield must be the easiest to get through in the PL

BFS may go on about our 8 clean sheets yet he fails to mention that we have conceded 9 goals in our last 3 games and have frankly defended like clowns at times

There appears to be no passion, no fight, no determination, no confidence, no leadership on the pitch and mostly no idea

I am very, very worried indeed

Last edited by Tony P on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 28 Dec 2013, 3:35 pm

Awful start, Joe Cole nearly got caught out not tracking back but the offside flag rescued him, then Noble gives it away but West Brom failed to punish us. Somehow found ourselves 1-0 up through a good move but couldn't defend it again and found ourselves behind before half time. I somehow managed to fight the urge to switch off at half time, but after seeing us try to play a short free kick which was in shooting range just outside the box I gave up and switched it off. 

:hanging:
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 28 Dec 2013, 3:39 pm

Tony P wrote:It is very difficult to take any positives from that game to be honest

We really are down to the bare bones at the back. We have a midfield 3 who cannot track their men or tackle to save their lives. We have a left winger in Jarvis whose confidence is clearly on the floor. We have a stubborn manager who refuses to change the personnel, formation or style of play no matter which players are available to him. He has a classy holding midfield player in Alou Diarra who he simply will not play, yet our midfield must be the easiest to get through in the PL

BFS may go on about our 8 clean sheets yet he fails to mention that we have conceded 9 goals in our last 3 games and have frankly defended like clowns at times

There appears to be no passion, no fight, no determination, no confidence, no leadership on the pitch and mostly no idea

I am very, very worried indeed

Spot on as usual dude. I was screaming my head off at one point, watched Diame race forward he threw in a couple of step overs, lost it, they attacked and I didn't see him appear back in screen shot for fupping ages and even then he was having a light jog.  West Ham vs West Baggage Albion - Page 2 2723394577
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 28 Dec 2013, 4:03 pm

Disappointing guys.
    We need to face facts.
    No matter if SAM is sacked or stays our squad is very weak and I cannot see players coming in January making a lot of difference.
    We are going down.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 28 Dec 2013, 4:24 pm

at least Hull are helping us out 6 up against fulham
    could go with the blue mancs smashing Palace but Palace are making a right fight of it

edit: mancs are one up and Hull scored a sixth
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 28 Dec 2013, 4:44 pm

Campo wrote:at least Hull are helping us out 6 up against fulham
    could go with the blue mancs smashing Palace but Palace are making a right fight of it

edit: mancs are one up and Hull scored a sixth
    That could go against us , now they are gonna be up for it on Wednesday . Oh the doom and gloom  West Ham vs West Baggage Albion - Page 2 1290824782
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 28 Dec 2013, 4:47 pm

6 now mate and at Hull
    I can see this hitting them hard, its good for us i reckon
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 28 Dec 2013, 4:55 pm

I hope your right Campo , this " squeaky bum " feeling , this early in the season aint much fun
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 28 Dec 2013, 5:56 pm

Well said Tony, that just about covers it all.  For my own good, I'm taking a little vow of silence.  West Ham vs West Baggage Albion - Page 2 2723394577
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 28 Dec 2013, 6:12 pm

Jiggs wrote:Well said Tony, that just about covers it all.  For my own good, I'm taking a little vow of silence.  West Ham vs West Baggage Albion - Page 2 2723394577
    Can we have that in writing  twist
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 28 Dec 2013, 8:00 pm

cheesey grin
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 28 Dec 2013, 8:24 pm

Campo wrote:6 now mate and at Hull

Fulham made 6 changes from the side that won on Thursday. I suspect that they were rested for their game against us on Wednesday as they see that as more winnable. We, on the other hand, have an injury crisis as well as a crisis of confidence and are unable to rest anybody  Sad
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sun 29 Dec 2013, 11:49 am

Admin wrote:
    Jiggs wrote:Well said Tony, that just about covers it all.  For my own good, I'm taking a little vow of silence.  West Ham vs West Baggage Albion - Page 2 2723394577
    Can we have that in writing  twist

No point, it's finished now  ...  finger
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sun 29 Dec 2013, 12:31 pm

Tony P wrote:
    Campo wrote:6 now mate and at Hull

Fulham made 6 changes from the side that won on Thursday. I suspect that they were rested for their game against us on Wednesday as they see that as more winnable. We, on the other hand, have an injury crisis as well as a crisis of confidence and are unable to rest anybody  Sad
    West Ham vs West Baggage Albion - Page 2 Sad0004
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 29 Dec 2013, 2:44 pm

the only injury recovery is Ravel
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 29 Dec 2013, 2:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The time is near...!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:44 am