West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+4
Charlie Ham
Tony P
alfiehammer
Jiggs
8 posters

Noble is the the Premier League's marathon man

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Noble is the the Premier League's marathon man  - Page 2 Empty Re: Noble is the the Premier League's marathon man

Post  Campo Sun 20 Apr 2014, 8:40 pm

Kris ‏@Threewheeling 33s
    @davidgold HOTY @Dylantombides
    Arran H
    Reserves

Noble is the the Premier League's marathon man  - Page 2 Empty Re: Noble is the the Premier League's marathon man

Post  Arran H Sun 20 Apr 2014, 8:42 pm

Campo wrote:Kris ‏@Threewheeling  33s
    @davidgold  HOTY @Dylantombides

Let us know what David Gold replies back with , Be interesting to see what he say`s about it
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 20 Apr 2014, 8:56 pm

Arran H wrote:It`s a shame that we have to choose from a list as like many people have said giving HOTY to Dylan Tombides would of been a perfect way of honouring him ! But out list of name`s we have been given I think it`s between Noble, Reid and Adrian  

Reid has hardly played - and since he has been back he has been off the pace. Not getting my vote !
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 20 Apr 2014, 8:59 pm

I wont hold my breath mate, I have been one of many, this is a popular tweet that has hit Mr Golds feed a fair bit tonight
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 20 Apr 2014, 9:00 pm

Tony P wrote:
    Arran H wrote:It`s a shame that we have to choose from a list as like many people have said giving HOTY to Dylan Tombides would of been a perfect way of honouring him ! But out list of name`s we have been given I think it`s between Noble, Reid and Adrian  

Reid has hardly played - and since he has been back he has been off the pace. Not getting my vote !

not just a bit either , that injury is costing him a yard at least, can't remember who it was he was chasing in the scouse game but bugger me it was like watching the fat kid at school chasing the ice cream van
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Mon 21 Apr 2014, 10:55 am

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:Dylan for HotY. Nuff said

as much as i am saddened by his loss, i find statements like that a bit silly. sorry JDLK, no offence intended or nothing. Just think its a football prize to be covered, not awarded just because some young prospect very tragically died.
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Mon 21 Apr 2014, 1:49 pm

I agree Alfie and my point was more really that nobody else deserves it. I have voted Noble, against my will, as he has been the most consistent performer but still shit! Nobody shines really-Adrian would have pipped my vote if he had played the whole season-actually to be honest I'd like a joint Jussi/Adrian vote as they bo0th have performed miraculously behind the ten lacklustre performers they have had.

I hate bandwagons and the passing of Dylan is terrible and my comment wasn't jumping on it-was purely because team individuals have not performed adequately to get that award.

Actually the fans should get it-people like Dan and my mate who go eveygame-home and away.

No offense taken at all Alfie. If someone else had said it I probably would have thought the same. I had had a sherbert!!
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Mon 21 Apr 2014, 10:01 pm

could always have the academy player of the year now as the Dylan Tombides award
    It would be a fitting tribute the lad, also an inspiration to the younger generation
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Tue 22 Apr 2014, 7:58 pm

Campo wrote:could always have the academy player of the year now as the Dylan Tombides award
    It would be a fitting tribute the lad, also an inspiration to the younger generation

Now THAT is a good idea...
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Wed 23 Apr 2014, 9:24 am

Campo wrote:could always have the academy player of the year now as the Dylan Tombides award

clap
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Wed 23 Apr 2014, 6:32 pm

Surely that should be the Tony Carr Academy trophy by now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:03 am