West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

Looking for some feed back on Sandboxie ..........

shaun of the thread
    shaun of the thread
    Boot Cleaner

Looking for some feed back on Sandboxie .......... Empty Looking for some feed back on Sandboxie ..........

Post  shaun of the thread Tue 03 Jun 2014, 1:42 am

Just been told about this & thought I'd share it with you guys , see if anyone else uses it and any comments .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Looking for some feed back on Sandboxie .......... Empty Re: Looking for some feed back on Sandboxie ..........

Post  Campo Tue 03 Jun 2014, 10:12 am

Sandboxes are used primary for development networks before products are issued to production
    The idea is ok but i would suspect a serious impact on the running of the normal operating system, I suspect that the PC would slow down considerably

I will ask around to see if any of the lads here use it

Just had a quick browse of feedback on this and it appears to be a good product, only let down is it does not work well on a 64Bit OS
    shaun of the thread
    shaun of the thread
    Boot Cleaner

Looking for some feed back on Sandboxie .......... Empty Re: Looking for some feed back on Sandboxie ..........

Post  shaun of the thread Tue 03 Jun 2014, 4:37 pm

Cheers Campo , I've herd there is a nasty virus going around at mo & was told to use this on all my computers, laptops & even my phone . Just thought I'd see what others made of it & if the Free version would be enough cover .

JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Tue 03 Jun 2014, 6:10 pm

I have heard some terrible things about sand in your dirtbox.

But that's another story.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 03 Jun 2014, 8:44 pm

cheesey grin @JDLK

Shaun for your phone I recommend the AVG Pro , 60p a month and you have full control over it if lost or stolen, to the point if someone is trying to hack it , it takes a picture and emails you .
    you can track it too
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 03 Jun 2014, 9:17 pm

Shaun
    If you are on about the Gameover Zeus virus then as long as you dont do anything stupid you will be ok

we are not even taking extra precautions over this , just standard windows patches
    shaun of the thread
    shaun of the thread
    Boot Cleaner

Post  shaun of the thread Sat 07 Jun 2014, 1:45 am

Cheers Campo  , I will have a look at avg for my phone , 60p p/m is a bargin for anything that keeps my stuff safe.  Looking for some feed back on Sandboxie .......... 1518089606 

I'm not too sure what virus it was, but I do know the police took control of peoples systems and they could only keep them safe for 2 weeks. I use avast on most things and never even look at my emails let alone open any of them , but the kids are a nightmare for just clicking on thing and no matter how much I tell them , they still open things.
    I hope your right & it's not as bad as people are saying.  I do install all the updates and try to keep everything up to date . I guess I'll just have to keep nagging the kids and make sure they don't open any Email/ attachments even if they are from their friends.  

I also get regular phone calls saying " that my system has a virus and I've got to switch it on and they will talk me through getting rid of it , ive even told them I don't have a computer at home so it can't be infected. They still continue to ring every other day.  Looking for some feed back on Sandboxie .......... 2723394577 

Cheers again Campo .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:36 pm