West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

2 posters

Club is in a Mess.

Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Club is in a Mess. Empty Club is in a Mess.

Post  Arran Sat 05 Sep 2020, 6:42 am

Well it seems the boards days are numbered now following the sale of Grady to West Brom. It was just fans turning on the board but it seems now the players are also turning on the board. Noble,Rice and Wilshere have all made comments on twitter and Instagram regarding the sale of Grady and have made massive digs at the board Club is in a Mess. 1518089606 .
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Club is in a Mess. Empty Re: Club is in a Mess.

Post  Blakey Sat 05 Sep 2020, 7:31 am

And how is that going to help the club? The players I mean. They are leaving themselves wide open for disciplinary action under the coverall of Bringing The Club Into Disrepute. They could all have their contracts terminated, (in Wilshere that would be helpful). Is that what you want? It maybe what some players want, an easy way out of the club. 

The board will not sell, period. So that's a waste of energy going down that road. No one would buy the club under the current circumstances. They would be mad to. It just doesn't make financial sense. Besides which, the boards valuation is way off the scale but they'll stick to £5/600M as a figure that could tempt them. Madness.

We are stuck with them. All we can hope for is that the playing staff manage to keep us in 17th or above come the end of the season.
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Sat 05 Sep 2020, 8:19 am

I think it`s brilliant that players are siding with the fans and making their feelings clear. If they try and fine the players etc then are going to just dig themselves an even bigger hole and players will simply leak things into the press etc.
    All three players have earned my respect and I know going by social media they have the majority of the fans backing for stating their opinons.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:14 am