West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

Five People blades should sue when they go down

Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Five People blades should sue when they go down  Empty Five People blades should sue when they go down

Post  Geezer Mon 07 Mar 2011, 2:35 pm

I'm sure that I'm not the only Hammer to be laughing at the predicament of Sheffield United at the moment.  Languishing second bottom in the Championship, they are in serious danger of finding themselves relegated to division one. 
    Their website is providing some lovely headlines, such as "The manner of the loss at Fratton Park left Micky Adams bitterly frustrated as his team impressed neutral observers" just a shame they are not impressing their own fans!  But as we know, Sheffield United have never been ones to take responsibility for what happens to them, so I've compiled a list for them to consider who to sue for their relegation this time round....
    Colonel Qadaffi – the actions leading to near civil war in Libya have had a catastrophic effect on the attendance at Brammal Lane.  Fans are no longer flocking to the stadium, preferring to stay at home and watch updates from the border with Tunisia, with 5 seconds of gunfire and shaky camera work iproving more compelling than 90 minutes of their turgid football.
    Prince Andrew – as the special envoy for Sheffield United, Prince Andrew was meant to bring glamour and charisma to a club that does not really know the meaning of the words.  Unfortunately, all they got for their investment was a postcard from Florida and a leaflet about ‘International trade with Bhutan’
    Scott Parker – he would never have moved to West Ham had they not been in the Premier League, West Ham would be relegated without him, ergo Scott Parker has denied the blades their rightful place in the Premiership.
    Global warming – the rain sodden pitches of Brammal Lane have prevented United from playing the free flowing football that could have been gracing the premiership.  Forget Van der Vaart and Suarez, if it wasn’t  for a few dodgy divots caused by rainfall, you would be amazed by the silky skills Ched Evans and Chris Morgan.  Unfortunately, global warming is not a person, so they can’t sue them, haha.
    Sheffield United – what’s this?  A club taking responsibility for its actions?!  Maybe, just maybe. Sheffield United could look at themselves, and ask if they were not so pre-occupied with wringing money out of West Ham, and concentrated on matters on the football pitch, they might not be facing life in the old Division Three. 
    I’m a firm believer in karma in life and am very happy that Sheffield United are finally getting theirs.    I’d rather be in our position than theirs and I sincerely hope to see them in the Blue Square in the not so distant future.

Nicked from West Ham Blogg
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Five People blades should sue when they go down  Empty Re: Five People blades should sue when they go down

Post  mottinghammer Mon 07 Mar 2011, 5:47 pm

Amen to the last bit, oh and can that oike Sean Bean fupp off back to a place a million miles from England whinging shitbag finger
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Five People blades should sue when they go down  Empty Re: Five People blades should sue when they go down

Post  Tony P Mon 07 Mar 2011, 9:38 pm

Amen(2) to the last bit too. There is every chance of it happening with a crap manager like Mickey Adams in charge !!
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:49 pm

It is karma isn't it....cheats never prosper and all that, and what are they wasting our money on ffs?

I have to ask the question though.....will we be entitled to a refund? tits
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 10 Mar 2011, 9:45 am

add QPR to that list cheesey grin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:52 am