West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+4
JulianDicksLeftKnee
Geezer
Nicki
Tony P
8 posters

Kieron "Sicknote" Dyer injured again

Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Kieron "Sicknote" Dyer injured again Empty Kieron "Sicknote" Dyer injured again

Post  Tony P Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:58 pm

What a surprise. Not !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Kieron "Sicknote" Dyer injured again Empty Re: Kieron "Sicknote" Dyer injured again

Post  Nicki Fri 07 Oct 2011, 1:02 pm

So did he take West Hams doctors with him? Not all our fault after all eh Keiron!!!
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Kieron "Sicknote" Dyer injured again Empty Re: Kieron "Sicknote" Dyer injured again

Post  Geezer Fri 07 Oct 2011, 2:24 pm

Time for him to hang his boots up methinks
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Fri 07 Oct 2011, 3:41 pm

He tried that before, he was out 4 months with a dislocated shoulder.
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Fri 07 Oct 2011, 3:44 pm

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:He tried that before, he was out 4 months with a dislocated shoulder.

cheesey grin
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Fri 07 Oct 2011, 4:53 pm

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:He tried that before, he was out 4 months with a dislocated shoulder.

rofl smiley rofl smiley

He is now playing in the same position as at West Ham Row 10 Seat 6. What were you saying pre season colin? Kieron "Sicknote" Dyer injured again 3725042725
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Fri 07 Oct 2011, 6:40 pm

News is when this guy start to play.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 07 Oct 2011, 7:42 pm

funny if he did not play again all season apart from the 3 minutes cheesey grin
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 07 Oct 2011, 8:19 pm

Stolen from a KUMB post

Open letter to QPR
    Dear Rs,

You cannot begin to imagine my disappointment at being ruled out until Christmas (at least) by a new injury. After four years of constant injury problems due to the inept medical team at West Ham, I was looking forward to a fresh start at QPR and to unleashing my brilliant talents upon the Premiership stage in the famous hoops of your wonderful club.

Sadly, it seems, your medical team is not yet up to Premiership standards. On the field, QPR is now a force to be reckoned with in the Prem - if we ignore the Fulham result - but behind the scenes, the club is still very much Championship in quality. The treatment room is sadly lacking in home comforts, even when compared with West Ham's, and the medical team are, to be frank, a bunch of quacks.

As a result, I have suffered another injury through no fault of my own. I would like to make clear at this stage that I am NOT injury prone. Any suggestion to that effect, based on my record of just 30 appearances stretched over 4 years, is very wide of the mark. I am the victim of misdiagnosis and medical malpractice. Even the Ipswich medical team cocked up when I went out on loan to my hometown club towards the end of last season - but then they drove into w**k on tractors and combine harvesters so what can you expect?

Of course I am frustrated about my latest injury and am choked that I will be drawing a salary for doing precisely nothing until Christmas at least - just like I did at West Ham - but I remain proud of my performance in the opening three minutes of the season and feel confident that you will acknowledge the role I played in securing that opening game victory at Everton. I promise you more of the same sometime after Christmas. Indeed I am targeting six minutes game time in January, nine in February, twelve in March and may go all out to make a quarter of an hour in the month of April - although not necessarily all in the same game as that may be inviting disaster.

As I won't be seeing you before Christmas, I would like to extend my best wishes for the festive season. I know times are hard and so you may not be able to buy your kids all that they are hoping for, but I will be thinking of you all on Christmas Day as I rest up my injury in my huge mansion. In fact, I may treat myself to a new Porsche with my December salary.

Take care. I'm off to break a leg - on the turkey I mean!

Kieron
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Fri 07 Oct 2011, 8:50 pm

rofl smiley Very droll and probably not wide of the mark
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:35 pm

he has created a new level of absent from w**k

should call it sick-strike

"boss, thats it , im going sick-strike for the next 9 months"
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:51 pm

Can't really comment, as I have been on sick leave since April 2010. Albeit never on £70k a week!!!
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Sat 08 Oct 2011, 3:36 am

Stu, being on sick leave with genuine reason has never, and will never equate to taking the piss! Btw i don't feel sorry for QPR,they must have realised what they were getting. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:41 pm