West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
Johnny K
JulianDicksLeftKnee
Jiggs
Suzanne Claret
Geezer
mottinghammer
Arran H
Campo
IronDane
Admin
14 posters

West Ham United FC v Middlesbrough FC

JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

West Ham United FC v Middlesbrough FC  - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United FC v Middlesbrough FC

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Tue 20 Mar 2012, 7:26 pm

Nice one Sam, play an injured defender in midfield with one box to box and one chicken. Taylor on both wings presumably with two strikers????

All to accommodate Nolan again. I would have stuck Angela or Bolero on the right instead of risking Jimbo.
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

West Ham United FC v Middlesbrough FC  - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United FC v Middlesbrough FC

Post  IronDane Tue 20 Mar 2012, 7:33 pm

Should be really interesting! Tomkins I hope he is completely fit or else he should not have been risked. What formation will this be ? Get it on!! WH Flag
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 20 Mar 2012, 7:35 pm

Looks like 4-3-3 to me , may god help us WH Flag

Brilliant picture on here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] costs 3 squids but worth it
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Tue 20 Mar 2012, 7:47 pm

It's a 4-2-3-1 with cole up front and noble/tomkins as the 2.. nolan taylor maynard as the 3..

starting out with 1 minute of clapping from all of upton park for Fabrice Muamba!
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Tue 20 Mar 2012, 7:55 pm

Followed by 2 minutes silence for our automatic promotion places. To quote Mr P-square pegs in round holes again when we have midfielders in abundance-and not at risk. So Maynard will be outside right and Cole will be a tree.
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:03 pm

Carlton manhandled in the area then - surely a pen?
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:11 pm

Reading and saints 1-0 up
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:25 pm

Ive only watched 16 minutes and already im finguck frustrated. First thing I see is CC run back and win the ball only to tackle himself. Already in a bad mood and losing it watchcing this already.
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:32 pm

I'm not having much luck with these streams. Anyone got the radio link? That free football one is just links to ads, G.
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:34 pm

Johnny K wrote:I'm not having much luck with these streams. Anyone got the radio link? That free football one is just links to ads, G.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:34 pm

Crap 1st Half , and I dont think i will bother to watch 2nd half tbh angry2
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:35 pm

M'boro are sitting back, we need to draw them out but with quicker passing.. it gets any slower and i will nod off
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:40 pm

Rant removed Wink

We are in control, our defence is rock solid, I'm a Faye fan!, but MBro are really hard to break down. Carlton Cole has many miss timed passes and he can't hit the goal, neither can Mark Noble. Clearly affected by the grave silence that started around the 30 min mark. All that is heard is moans and moans and boos.

Continue like this and we will not score but will slip up eventually and lose. We have to take Carlton Cole off, he cannot deal with this pressure. I don't blame him.

Last edited by IronDane on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:41 pm

Cheers Arran - that one seems to be working ok for me! If there's one very good reason for getting out of this league!...

Last edited by Johnny K on Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:42 pm

Boro are doing a good job of putting every fucker in defense , need to pass the ball a bit faster in midfield to get these dnb,s moving outside their box . we have 60% of the game and need to make some of theses shots and chances count . Reading are 2-1 down and we need to win this to leap frog the wankers . COME ON WEST HAM FFS WH Flag
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:43 pm

Heard them boos again , finguck wankers , why dont they just stay the fcuk away , CUNTS angry2
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:44 pm

I would have struggled not to boo if I was still a season ticket holder....it is finguck awful.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:45 pm

Frank McAvennie is introduced to the crowd, to loud cheers. The blond hair is still flowing and the smile is as broad as ever!

WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag WH Flag
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:47 pm

IronDane wrote:finguck moronic boo boys! Many fans booed at the end of 1st half, finguck idiots, and they have been after Carlton Cole since the 5th minute or so. If it is so unenjoyable for you to watch your own team, stay the fcuk away ?

We are in control, our defence is rock solid, I'm a Faye fan!, but MBro are really hard to break down. Carlton Cole has many miss timed passes and he can't hit the goal, neither can Mark Noble. Clearly affected by the grave silence that started around the 30 min mark. All that is heard is moans and moans and boos.
    Continue like this and we will not score but will slip up eventually and lose. We have to take Carlton Cole off, he cannot deal with this pressure. I don't blame him.

What do you expect the fans to do then ? Cheer when we fcuk up a pass or have a shot thats gone miles wide ???? scratch
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:48 pm

Another link if any go pear shaped [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:50 pm

theres the ball Carlton between your feet 😠
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:59 pm

who the fcuk was that pass too then Cole FFS ???
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:00 pm

wtf is Maynard doing back there?
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:03 pm

simple passes going astray
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:05 pm

They wonder why they get booed when they cant even finguck play simple passes FFS ! angry2 handgren

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 10:20 am