West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+13
TaniaP
alfiehammer
RichB
Arran H
MombasaHammer
IronDane
Jiggs
Campo
Tony P
Kray JR
Charlie Ham
Johnny K
Admin
17 posters

Liverpool v West Ham United FC

Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool v West Ham United FC

Post  Jiggs Sun 07 Apr 2013, 2:31 pm

Good to see young Pottsy on the bench Smile

The game would appear to be going to plan......

A goal from Mo there may have been too soon. confu Keep up the great defending lads, we've frustrated Poo and silenced their fans.

How about a breakaway goal in the last minute lads? You'll need pass to anyone but the inept Cole. doh

Last edited by Jiggs on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arran H
    Reserves

Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool v West Ham United FC

Post  Arran H Sun 07 Apr 2013, 2:32 pm

Good 1st Half but I can still see them nicking it today , Cole is so shit ! Does he know that when he`s knock downs are ment to go to a west ham player or even near a west ham and not a fucking liverpool player , If I were sam i would of Cole and bring chamakh or even give Maiga a chance !
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sun 07 Apr 2013, 2:46 pm

0-0 would suit me just fine! i'd take that right now!
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sun 07 Apr 2013, 3:02 pm

20 mins to go.. Hold on..
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Sun 07 Apr 2013, 3:26 pm

Well that's a good result! WH Flag
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 07 Apr 2013, 3:27 pm

A very well deserved pint up there at Bindipperpool , man of the match Collins without a doubt , that was a proper result , well pleased with all the lads COYI
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sun 07 Apr 2013, 3:29 pm

That'll do.........very well played my boys.

Ginge and Tomkins immense, expecially Ginge keeping Morocco mole quiet....

Liverpwhoo? gay fight
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 07 Apr 2013, 3:30 pm

Bloody good result and we stopped the mickeys scoring up there,
    That is why we should keep Big Sam, he knows how and when to grind out a result WH Flag
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 07 Apr 2013, 3:41 pm

Jiggs wrote:That'll do.........very well played my boys.

Ginge and Tomkins immense, expecially Ginge keeping Morocco mole quiet....

Liverpwhoo? gay fight

Morocco Mole rofl
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 07 Apr 2013, 4:36 pm

Good result and I'm very pleased. Not the result I thought would happen.

3 points at Southampton next week and we can sleep easy.
    TaniaP
    Boot Cleaner

Post  TaniaP Sun 07 Apr 2013, 6:53 pm

Well done lads. A very, very well deserved point.

:party:

Collins MOM by a country mile.

clap
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Sun 07 Apr 2013, 7:59 pm

A very unexpected bonus! The BT Yahoo online report called it "A defensive masterclass from West Ham" - now that's two things you don't often hear in the same sentence!
    Well done, lads - and well done BFS! WH Flag
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Stooby Doo 2002 Sun 07 Apr 2013, 10:25 pm

I did enjoy the result and the fact that the tosser Gerrard didn't score a 30 yard screamer again......However I hate to piss on everyones bonfire and mention that we did effectively play with 6 at the back with our wingers as secondary full backs........Carlton Cole must have been thinking what he could do if hed been given instructions to stay up the field.......Well ground out but would have preferred to caused abit of havoc, Jarvis looked like causing trouble AGAIN and has been playing pretty well when taking players on, Even Vaz Te done OK although his tendency to prat around with the ball in our own box frustrated me! Collins deffo man of the match for me!
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Mon 08 Apr 2013, 7:59 pm

as everyone else has said...a west ham performance of grit and determination...well done West Ham and Big Sam hatsoff scarf
    Adam D
    Tea Boy/Girl

Post  Adam D Mon 08 Apr 2013, 9:47 pm

As for whether we played 6 at the back..

We were away at one of the biggest clubs in the league, you are the one in the wrong thinking we should go out and attack... especially as we are a team which safety is not yet confirmed.

What an absolute day we had in Liverpool ... the west ham fans were in hilarious form ... In particular several songs in reference to Jonjo Shelvey's likeness to Voldemort (which he took in good spirt) and also a few more songs about the suggestion James Collins was his dad Wink

Now to the game ... James Collins put in quite simply the best Centre half performance I've seen, now Suarez is on fire this season, several better defenders than him haven't been able to stop suarez. Watching him in the flesh you appreciate how good he is, he doesn't stop moving all game, his runs are so clever.

Liverpool fans on the way home had Cole as MOM .. can't say I agree but just thought Id highlight how things appear.

JC and JT ... absolute heros!
    TaniaP
    Boot Cleaner

Post  TaniaP Tue 09 Apr 2013, 7:36 pm

JC? He wasn't playing was he? jawdrop

Surely they can't mean Carlton was MOM? He was anonymous.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:38 pm

putting that down to a scouse practical joke... emot
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Wed 10 Apr 2013, 7:14 am

TaniaP wrote:JC? He wasn't playing was he? jawdrop

Surely they can't mean Carlton was MOM? He was anonymous.

Joe Cole wasn't even in the squad. Not sure how anyone made The Tree MoM though !
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Wed 10 Apr 2013, 9:18 am

Maybe they decided on Cole for MOM for sentimental reasons - it could well be the last game that CC starts for us if Carroll stays fit, because I can see him moving on in the summer.

And JC can be James Collins, Joe Cole or Jesus Christ ... it's easy to get them mixed up given the startling physical similarities! Very Happy
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Thu 11 Apr 2013, 9:07 am

I think they ment James Collins when they put JC , IMO James Collins was the MOTM by a mile ! If the he and the team can play like that for the rest of the season top 10 will be a deffo for us !!!

My Team for Southampton would be :
    Jussi,Demel,Collins,Tomkins*,O`Brien,Jarvis,Nolan,Diame,O`N`eil,Paulista*,Carroll

*If Tomkins is injured then Reid
    *I think this is the sort of Game where Big Sam should give paulista a start IMO !
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 11 Apr 2013, 8:30 pm

Arran H wrote:I think they ment James Collins when they put JC , IMO James Collins was the MOTM by a mile ! If the he and the team can play like that for the rest of the season top 10 will be a deffo for us !!!

Jussi,Demel,Collins,Tomkins*,O`Brien,Jarvis,Nolan,Diame,O`N`eil,Paulista*,Carroll

*I think this is the sort of Game where Big Sam should give paulista a start IMO !

Reid is the one injured so Tomkins will play. To go 4-4-2 with that midfield and a player up front who has NEVER played in the PL before is absolute suicide IMO. So glad you don't manage West Ham Arran !!
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 11 Apr 2013, 10:17 pm

We aint safe yet, make the 40 points, then tinker a bit with the side
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Fri 12 Apr 2013, 5:23 am

Tony P wrote:
    Arran H wrote:I think they ment James Collins when they put JC , IMO James Collins was the MOTM by a mile ! If the he and the team can play like that for the rest of the season top 10 will be a deffo for us !!!

Reid is the one injured so Tomkins will play. To go 4-4-2 with that midfield and a player up front who has NEVER played in the PL before is absolute suicide IMO. So glad you don't manage West Ham Arran !!

I didn`t mean to play in a 4-4-2 , 4-5-1 with paulista playing where Vaz Te would play Smile And i thought tomkins went of injured against liverpool or was that just me ??
    Dan C
    Dan C
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Dan C Fri 12 Apr 2013, 12:52 pm

Was a great day in Scouseland - haven't had time to put a report together this week. The Hillsborough silence was impeccably observed, with Liverpool fans in the stand to our right visibly turning to applaud us after it had finished.

It was great to hear real humour and banter from our fans again after the vitriol and bad feeling our away supporters have shown at most away grounds this season, and the Liverpool fans and subs took this in the right manner, making for a good atmosphere all round. Songs included "his teeth are offside, his teeth are offside, Luis Suarez, his teeth are offside" and, after one wag loudly shouted "oi.... Shelvey.. Harry Potter f***ed you up..!", we had "he's coming for you, he's coming for you, Harry Potter, he's coming for you". All good fun.

Liverpool is a great away day, the fans are knowledgable, respectful and friendly and 'You'll Never Walk Alone' is a sound to behold before the game. James Collins was immense, on to St Mary's tomorrow...
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Fri 12 Apr 2013, 2:18 pm

Thanks for that Dan......

It gives me such pride to have confirmation of how fantastic our supporters are, validated by opposition fans. heart clap

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 4:59 am