West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+13
TaniaP
alfiehammer
RichB
Arran H
MombasaHammer
IronDane
Jiggs
Campo
Tony P
Kray JR
Charlie Ham
Johnny K
Admin
17 posters

Liverpool v West Ham United FC

Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool v West Ham United FC

Post  Tony P Fri 12 Apr 2013, 7:08 pm

Arran H wrote:
    Tony P wrote:
    Arran H wrote:I think they ment James Collins when they put JC , IMO James Collins was the MOTM by a mile ! If the he and the team can play like that for the rest of the season top 10 will be a deffo for us !!!

My Team for Southampton would be :
    Jussi,Demel,Collins,Tomkins*,O`Brien,Jarvis,Nolan,Diame,O`N`eil,Paulista*,Carroll

*If Tomkins is injured then Reid
    *I think this is the sort of Game where Big Sam should give paulista a start IMO !

Reid is the one injured so Tomkins will play. To go 4-4-2 with that midfield and a player up front who has NEVER played in the PL before is absolute suicide IMO. So glad you don't manage West Ham Arran !!

I didn`t mean to play in a 4-4-2 , 4-5-1 with paulista playing where Vaz Te would play Smile And i thought tomkins went of injured against liverpool or was that just me ??

Tomkins had cramp mate. Why drop Vaz Te? He made Collison's goal at Stoke. He made O'Neil's goal at home to WBA. If Paulista is to get a run out it should be from the bench IMO
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Liverpool v West Ham United FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool v West Ham United FC

Post  Tony P Fri 12 Apr 2013, 7:10 pm

Dan C wrote:Was a great day in Scouseland - haven't had time to put a report together this week. The Hillsborough silence was impeccably observed, with Liverpool fans in the stand to our right visibly turning to applaud us after it had finished.

It was great to hear real humour and banter from our fans again after the vitriol and bad feeling our away supporters have shown at most away grounds this season, and the Liverpool fans and subs took this in the right manner, making for a good atmosphere all round. Songs included "his teeth are offside, his teeth are offside, Luis Suarez, his teeth are offside" and, after one wag loudly shouted "oi.... Shelvey.. Harry Potter f***ed you up..!", we had "he's coming for you, he's coming for you, Harry Potter, he's coming for you". All good fun.

Liverpool is a great away day, the fans are knowledgable, respectful and friendly and 'You'll Never Walk Alone' is a sound to behold before the game. James Collins was immense, on to St Mary's tomorrow...

There is a video clip of our fans singing to Shelvey as he warmed up. He applauded our fans !!

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 5:44 am