West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+13
Kray JR
Charlie Ham
Suzanne Claret
Blakey
Dan C
Tony P
Arran H
Hungry Hammer 66
SemiOldIron
Campo
westhamonkey
Jiggs
Admin
17 posters

Sunderland V West Ham United FC

RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Sunderland V West Ham United FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunderland V West Ham United FC

Post  RichB Tue 01 Apr 2014, 11:09 am

westhamonkey wrote:
    SemiOldIron wrote:Three more luverly points!! Spot on!! egypt scarf  

Ahem  ......" Taxi for Mr Poyet! " larffff 

DiCanio's looking for a job in management, they should give him a call... oh, wait a minute  hatsoff 
    At some point I heard a chorus of Paulo Di Canio singing out but I'm not sure if it was the West Ham fans being ironic or the Sunderland fans having a pop at Poyet or one of those funny moments when both sets of supporters join in!
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Sunderland V West Ham United FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunderland V West Ham United FC

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Tue 01 Apr 2014, 3:29 pm

If it were the Mackems then I would say it was with a huge pinch oif irony as I don't thunk they ever took to PdC or have "fond" memories of his tenure.
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Tue 01 Apr 2014, 8:44 pm

Yea Ha.

A win and 37 points.

I now would love us to beat the Poo Sunday.

Hate that bloody lot even since the FA cup they stole.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 01 Apr 2014, 8:55 pm

Charlie Ham wrote:Yea Ha.

A win and 37 points.

Sunderland had 26 attempts at goal last night and 65% possession. Imagine what will happen on Sunday with the same stats against Liverpool................carnage
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Tue 01 Apr 2014, 9:09 pm

Tony P wrote:

A win and 37 points.

Sunderland had 26 attempts at goal last night and 65% possession. Imagine what will happen on Sunday with the same stats against Liverpool................carnage

Come on Tony.

Don't spoil my fantasy.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 01 Apr 2014, 9:11 pm

Charlie Ham wrote:
    Tony P wrote:

A win and 37 points.

Come on Tony.

Don't spoil my fantasy.
     As long as you realise that's ALL it is Charlie !!
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Wed 02 Apr 2014, 11:49 am

We will get slaughtered by Liverpool! Don't really care, we are safe! Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Wed 02 Apr 2014, 5:22 pm

Well I,m going for a game of entertainment and a 2-2  Sunderland V West Ham United FC - Page 3 276048800
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Wed 02 Apr 2014, 6:33 pm

Yes, come on guy's.

Just think how nice it would be to beat the Poo this Sunday and stop them winning the premiership.

The look on little Giraffe face will be priceless.

Who knows, we have been lucky in a number of games lately and may be lucky with this game.  Sunderland V West Ham United FC - Page 3 780148547 

Probably by Sunday I will have come down from cloud 9 just in time to see us get a good thrashing.
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 8:16 pm

A win and 37 points.

I'm hearin ya mate, I'll never forget that moment as the stadium announcer was saying there will be 4 mins of added time and while he was saying it Gerrard who was hobbling mins before, smashed it in to the bottom left, it still and always will haunt me, saying that, and all things considered, I'd rather the bin dippers win the prem than the blue rag heads or Chelscum.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Wed 02 Apr 2014, 8:45 pm

ABC...............except Spurs of course. But that will never happen...............not in my lifetime anyway
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 05 Apr 2014, 9:56 pm

I missed most the game being in no signal lake district territory. so a massive thankyou to all those who sent me text updates

didnt expect much from this game, never think we travel well up norf so to grab 3 points at a north east relation rival was a fantastic result. made my day and kept me smiling for days...

one of those good days to be a hammer

now to actually read the match thread and read about how crap/lucky we were...
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 05 Apr 2014, 10:05 pm

Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:Nooooooooooooooooo,
    Great finish from Johnson who's looking a touch of class, we look rattled
    Great double save from Adrian
    Stand Firm West Ham

I'd love us to buy Johnson from the relegated black cats this summer. I deffo rate him. 

Tony P does indeed call it very well
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 05 Apr 2014, 10:27 pm

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:If it were the Mackems then I would say it was with a huge pinch oif irony as I don't thunk they ever took to PdC or have "fond" memories of his tenure.

Just to piss off the bus driver (and because i genuinely believe this) I dont think blunderland could have done any worse then if they would have stuck with Martin o neil....
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Mon 07 Apr 2014, 8:27 am

alfiehammer wrote:
    JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:If it were the Mackems then I would say it was with a huge pinch oif irony as I don't thunk they ever took to PdC or have "fond" memories of his tenure.

Just to piss off the bus driver (and because i genuinely believe this) I dont think blunderland could have done any worse then if they would have stuck with Martin o neil....

O'Neil wouldn't have stayed, he had no money to spunk up against the wall on mediocre players. 

We were in the pub watching this, just me and my lad,  surrounded by about a dozen or so Sunderland fans. 

Talking to them, they couldn't wait to get rid of O'Neil, the damage he has caused is going to take years to put right, in their opinion. 

Last night I was talking to a Villa fan, he pretty much said the same thing, O'Neil wasted money on below average players on such a large scale it's going to take Villa another 5 or so years before they've recovered from the damage he caused. 

O'Neil is best kept well away from any involvement with a cheque book. National management will show how good he is, or isn't.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Mon 07 Apr 2014, 7:01 pm

Looks like we dodged a bullet there then

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:09 pm