West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
westhamonkey
alfiehammer
Arran H
Tony P
Hungry Hammer 66
Dan C
mottinghammer
Jiggs
Kray JR
Admin
14 posters

Palarse V West Ham United FC

Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Palarse V West Ham United FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Palarse V West Ham United FC

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Sun 24 Aug 2014, 10:17 pm

Hallelujah, Great news.

Carroll gets sent off agains Swansea last season and we win the next 3 on the spin which ultimately help keep us up,
    Nolan now injured so Fat Sam can't pick him, we play the best we've played for a long time with out him in the side and are visibly better balanced and hopefully, moving forward will continue continue to evolve and play the way we did against Palace.

This is why I call Allardyce, Rolladice !!!
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Mon 25 Aug 2014, 3:04 pm

While I can agree with the side looking better balanced without Nolan, I'm afraid I can't get excited by one of our players getting injured. We have a small enough squad as it is, and we need senior players to keep some of our youngsters on the right track Morrison, Carroll) which I think Nolan may be able to do. I hope we do win the next few games, but I can't gloat over someone breaking a bone and being unable to work.

Aside from that I spoke to a cousin who is a Palarse season thicket holder, his view was they were a shambles who any team would have beaten, didn't look up for it or in it at any stage. So lets not think that an away win against the favourites to go down at the moment makes us champions league contenders! Win the next three or four games, and my glass may be half full! Palarse V West Ham United FC - Page 3 3089970504
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Mon 25 Aug 2014, 5:56 pm

mottinghammer wrote: So lets not think that an away win against the favourites to go down at the moment makes us champions league contenders! Win the next three or four games, and my glass may be half full! Palarse V West Ham United FC - Page 3 3089970504

Amen to that.......but we may as well enjoy being eighth while we can. Palarse V West Ham United FC - Page 3 276048800

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:06 pm