West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

Swansea vs WHUFC -- March 3rd 2018

westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Swansea vs WHUFC -- March 3rd 2018 - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea vs WHUFC -- March 3rd 2018

Post  westhamonkey Sat 03 Mar 2018, 5:01 pm

2 minutes of extra time...

fortunately the Soton game ends goalless and Huddersfield lose... so they don't leapfrog us...

Newcastle and Palace could really damage us if they manage wins...

and the whistle goes...

total embarrassment from our team... top to bottom, front to back... just appalling

the scoreline sums up the game pretty accurately
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Swansea vs WHUFC -- March 3rd 2018 - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea vs WHUFC -- March 3rd 2018

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 03 Mar 2018, 5:13 pm

We just sold a centre half and what were we short of today.

We do deserve to go down.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 03 Mar 2018, 5:21 pm

Charlie Ham wrote:We just sold a centre half and what were we short of today.

a centre half didn't cost us today - could have played Ginge if we felt it was needed.

we were short today of a manager with a clue and team with any idea of how to play the game...

same old same old...
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Sun 04 Mar 2018, 9:47 am

A centre back who, so I have heard, refused to play for us again.
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Mon 05 Mar 2018, 6:55 am

Blakey wrote:

A centre back who, so I have heard, refused to play for us again.

Not heard that rumour.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:00 am

Holy Shit... I missed the game today so I've no idea how it went other than the scoreline... but holy shitballs....

we almost dropped down to 15th...

Thank-you Man Utd and Liverpool...

as it stands... we're three points away from one place off the bottom... and getting something against Burnley isn't the cake walk it should be under "normal" circumstances...
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Wed 07 Mar 2018, 10:53 pm

Lucky escape.  It was diabolical. They had nothing to offer, no effort, no shame. 

After the cancellation of the protect march, the DTVF have decided to have a little protest of our own 
    and boycott the match....They can't be bothered, why should we....Lol WHUF
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Thu 08 Mar 2018, 7:41 am

Jiggs wrote:Lucky escape.  It was diabolical. They had nothing to offer, no effort, no shame. 

After the cancellation of the protect march, the DTVF have decided to have a little protest of our own 
    and boycott the match....They can't be bothered, why should we....Lol WHUF

the players can't even manage to come up with new excuses or different forms of apology... it's just the same old bullshit week in week out
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Thu 08 Mar 2018, 5:50 pm

I'd just lime to thank monkey for valiantly reporting on the garbage that passes for a West Ham team at this time. 

I understand why Jiggs and the DTVF are boycotting the Burnley game, the whole club is a shables from the three thieving gits at the top through tbe manager to what passes for a first team squad. Even the RWHAG?  Have rolled over to Sullivann Bradys tune, so much for the fans being united!! 

I'm going to support the West Norfolk Ladies Curling team from now on, at least they show more fight than Wet Spam as some of my Spurs 'friends'  call us.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 7:52 am