West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+12
Jiggs
Arran H
Kray JR
alfiehammer
Blakey
Sir Ian
Campo
Suzanne Claret
Johnny K
westhamonkey
SemiOldIron
Admin
16 posters

Swansea City v West Ham United FC

Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Swansea City v West Ham United FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Swansea City v West Ham United FC

Post  Jiggs Sun 26 Aug 2012, 2:30 pm

No panic....feeling the water and blending in the new boys. tramp
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Swansea City v West Ham United FC - Page 3 Empty Re: Swansea City v West Ham United FC

Post  RichB Sun 26 Aug 2012, 5:34 pm

I think we were OK in the first half but in the second half we were bad, very bad. While we seemed to bombard their goal for the last 5-10 mins of the first half we did nothing after the resumption, absolutely nothing. The team's head's went down so easily it was so disappointing. If they'd carried on where they left off who knows? BFS needs to sort that out and quickly.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 26 Aug 2012, 6:14 pm

What the Swans thought after the game

"I thought it was very unprofessional the way Sam Allardyce slagged off Jussi and Collins on MOTD last night. Behind closed doors, fair enough. But not to the world. Must have done absolutely nothing for their confidence. I feel so sorry for West Ham. They have to put up with that hoofball nonsense week in week out. The man's a dinosaur and the sooner he finds himself managing a lower-league team the better."
    - DafyddHuw

"In the first half their up and unders caused us considerable discomfort I thought. Then at half time he brought on Vaz Te for Tomkins and they tried to play a litle bit more football which played right into our hands. They also looked completely knackered after about 10 minutes of the second half."
    - Joe_Bradshaw

"I can't say that I'm one of those who demands that a manager has to rage up and down the touchline as a demonstration of his 'Passhun' for the game. I'm quite happy if a manager sits in the stands to get a better overall perspective if he prefers. However I have to say that Fat Sam's 'slouched in the seat' display yesterday defied belief. Talk about leaving yourself open to criticism!"
    - Always Right

"Ron Greenwood must be turning in his grave. Sam's tactics: Plan A - lump it up to the striker; Plan B - Jarvis to the byline and cross it to the striker; Plan C - just gerrit into t'mix. Very sad to see a club with a proud tradition of playing football turn into a team of thugs playing hoofball. Stoke v West Ham? Christ on a bike..."
    - Warwick Hunt

"In the first half West Ham could have come in a few goals to the good. They would be a very hard team to beat if they go one up. They will survive on home games and I think Collins will be okay this season; when I have seen him he has stood out in a struggling team. He was my MOM at the Liberty in a 0 0 draw last year and did okay away at Villa Park. An effective player, but he made a mistake yesterday."
    - dameedna

"There was a touch of fortune in the first two goals, but they were both the result of our hard w**k, closing down and excellent build up play. West Ham were poor apart from maybe 15 minutes in the first half. Even if our first two goals were a bit fortunate we could still have scored a bag full today, they were utter pants."
    - Half Man Half Monkey

"Two games, two wins, two clean sheets, you just can't have any complaints. Leon Britton said last week's 5-0 win at QPR was a one-off, and he was right, but it was important that we could prove that it wasn't just a case of playing well against a side riddled with defensive errors. You still have to take your chances, and they did again today. The opposition will improve, we haven't faced anyone in the class of the Manchester sides, but you can only play against what's in front of you, and it's so far so good."
    - Swansea VF

"We won but if you listened to the press, it was basically down to West Ham losing which does us great discredit. We have broken the spirit of the two clubs we've played so far and no Lawro, I don't think West Ham will be alright."
    - perchrockjack

"Sam Allardyce’s team had began well enough, their five-man midfield hustling and harrying Swansea out of their cultured stride for the opening 20 minutes. But all that early East End promise evaporated in nine minutes of madness, as two calamitous mistakes left them reeling."
    - The Mail

"West Ham are a w**k in progress - and there's loads of w**k to do. I'll be surprised to see Sam there for much longer. Getting them up meant the natives kept quiet but Hammers fans won't be happy playing like that and losing. Once we settled down and coped with the physical stuff we gave them a comprehensive footballing lesson. "
    - Ceejay
    Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Sun 26 Aug 2012, 6:20 pm

May I just point out that their second goal scorer should not have been on the pitch.

Michu should have seen a straight red for the kick he launched at Tomkins that could easily have broken the skin and done similar damage as Rooney.

At first look, it didn't seem that bad (online stream). However, after seeing the replay last night on MOTD, it was a diliberate attempt to injure the player. The man is a danger to other players.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 26 Aug 2012, 6:54 pm

And may I add , a big tart who went down like a cheap whore that rolled around for half hour over sweet fcuk all , as you say Blakey a disgrace who should not have been on the pitch
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Mon 27 Aug 2012, 8:45 am

that Chico cnut wound me up as well, the nose on legs. That jobsworth of a ref minutes earlier had pointed to three different incidents before telling him it was his last chance before getting a yellow, Noseman then kicks the ball away and the jobsworth done nothing.

I only saw the first half and couldn't see many problems apart from the gifting of two goals.

The media are having a massive wankathon over Swansea at the minute. After that first half all i read was they were deservedly in front as they had been far more attacking. That wasn't what I saw.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Mon 27 Aug 2012, 10:07 am

Wankathon cheesey grin And I agree with the rest you said mr Kray , Swansea will come unstuck soon enuff
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 27 Aug 2012, 11:43 am

Kray JR wrote:Wankathon

Superb use of words rofl
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Mon 27 Aug 2012, 6:47 pm

wankathon?

where do I sign up?

not sure I agree with a lot of the Swansea criticisms... although I did think it weird how slumped down in his chair BFSA seemed to be all game... not what I'm used to seeing. ultimately we totally gifted them the game.

The 'mistake' on the first goal was allowing their player to be able to run into the six yard box completely unmarked and unmolested to even be able to cross the ball at all - the fact that the 'cross' squirmed under the keeper's body should be aimed more at the defender who didn't do his job - McCartney, I think - than Juicy.

Seeing how angry collins was after the first goal - slamming the ball into the back of the next... made it even more dumbfounding that he would then be responsible for putting the game out of our reach.

The third goal wasn't even against the run of play with us chasing the game... they basically tore us open and scored - again, with a defender completely failing to deal with the person he should have been marking - Demel I think this time - and letting them shoot from 6 yards out.

Hugely disappointing after all the good defensive w**k we put in last week - although, once again, our forward line didn't exactly shine.

hopefully we get a better result against crewe tomorrow night - although what does it matter? It's Crewe... if we can't beat them we might as well give up now.
    Plus BFSA is likely to make a bunch of changes in the side so it's not like either a: players get the chance to attone for their fcuk-ups or b: it'll be anything like the side which will have to face fulham on the weekend.

speaking of Fulham... I think they'll be a sterner test than the Swans... which means if we don't win the game... we'll be looking at a potentially depressing couple of months ahead...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:10 am