West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+5
alfiehammer
Tony P
SemiOldIron
Jiggs
Campo
9 posters

PDC - First win as Sunderland boss

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

PDC - First win as Sunderland boss Empty PDC - First win as Sunderland boss

Post  Campo Sun 14 Apr 2013, 3:46 pm

totally mental , 3 - 0 win on geordie turf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

PDC - First win as Sunderland boss Empty Re: PDC - First win as Sunderland boss

Post  Jiggs Sun 14 Apr 2013, 4:13 pm

rofl Brilliant to watch......and the game. PDC - First win as Sunderland boss 808317 He's won the Sunderland fans over already, they chanted his name throughout.

Go Paolo PDC - First win as Sunderland boss 438670702 woohoo PDC - First win as Sunderland boss 438670702 woohoo PDC - First win as Sunderland boss 438670702 woohoo
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Sun 14 Apr 2013, 6:43 pm

Jiggs wrote: rofl Brilliant to watch......and the game. PDC - First win as Sunderland boss 808317 He's won the Sunderland fans over already, they chanted his name throughout.

Go Paolo PDC - First win as Sunderland boss 438670702 woohoo PDC - First win as Sunderland boss 438670702 woohoo PDC - First win as Sunderland boss 438670702 woohoo

Calm down, one win doesn't make him God's gift to football management and he's just as likely to be running up the curtains next week about some perceived insult. Never a dull moment with PDC - the mackems will have some fun but lord knows where it will all end.

All the same, bloody good win weren't it... Very Happy
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 14 Apr 2013, 6:58 pm

I am only concerned about WHUFC and Sunderland winning is not good for us. Keeping them down there on 31 points with only 5 games to play would have been a better result for us
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sun 14 Apr 2013, 7:41 pm

I'll be watching this later as the goals were meant to be very good, but basically what Tony said...
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sun 14 Apr 2013, 8:30 pm

Bonkers celebrations but the result gave me the same reaction as Tony - this keeps us in the relegation battle. Really hope City smash Wigan during the week.
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Mon 15 Apr 2013, 8:22 am

Johnny, City will smash Wigan, so will we, and i suspect the Villains will too. Wigan , I think will drop with QPR and Reading. IMHO of course!
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Tue 16 Apr 2013, 3:08 pm

manurewa hammer wrote:Johnny, City will smash Wigan, so will we, and i suspect the Villains will too. Wigan , I think will drop with QPR and Reading. IMHO of course!

I don't think Villa will

I'd rather see Stoke go down than Wigan, if I'm honest.

It's possible too if they keep playing like they are. Shawcross & Huth are guaranteed a booking a game at least Wink
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Tue 16 Apr 2013, 9:26 pm

Blakey wrote:
    manurewa hammer wrote:Johnny, City will smash Wigan, so will we, and i suspect the Villains will too. Wigan , I think will drop with QPR and Reading. IMHO of course!

I don't think Villa will

It's possible too if they keep playing like they are. Shawcross & Huth are guaranteed a booking a game at least Wink

stupid Stoke taking the drop would be a treat indeed, and with a bit of luck they would never float to the surface again. I'm still amazed that Woy thought Shawcross merited a place in the England squad - God help us. doh doh
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 16 Apr 2013, 10:12 pm

Blakey wrote:

I don't think Villa will

stupid
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:22 pm

Johnny, I got the the first part of the treble, City beat Wigan, Tevez the man!
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Tue 30 Apr 2013, 9:50 am

Oops!

Aston Villa 6-1 Sunderland

Do I hear the sound of the first wheel falling off the wagon? Rolling Eyes
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Tue 30 Apr 2013, 11:48 am

cheesey grin Paolo was somewhat subdued in his interview.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Tue 30 Apr 2013, 9:21 pm

blimey that's a come down...
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Tue 30 Apr 2013, 9:51 pm

Welcome to the real world.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 5:06 pm