West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+7
RichB
Jiggs
westhamonkey
Arran H
Tony P
alfiehammer
Admin
11 posters

Spurs V West Ham United FC

Arran H
    Reserves

Spurs V West Ham United FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Spurs V West Ham United FC

Post  Arran H Sun 22 Feb 2015, 6:27 pm

absolutely Gutted , Those cheating wankers did not deserve to get a point , we were by far the better side for the best part of the Game !

And the Ref SHOULD of blown for full time straight after Adrian had saved the penalty and not wait for Kane to score but the ref was obviously to scared to do that !
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sun 22 Feb 2015, 7:00 pm

Speachless. This match will take a while to recover from.. Twice as long because of the Manure match.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sun 22 Feb 2015, 7:43 pm

Gutted but we should have been out of sight before the ends fupp up.

Missed chances cost us, silly mistakes cost us. Adrian got away with one fupp up when he palmed the ball straight back to Kane who scored but was offside, I cant even explain what he was doing on their first goal. The penalty we all would have appealed for if it was the other way round, poor challenge from Song giving Kane the opportunity to go down. We should have ran the clock down but not professional enough.
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Sun 22 Feb 2015, 8:02 pm

Played really well for the most of that but once again ( through substitutions and a poor bench especially, Cole for Noble which changed our whole flow and dynamic. ) snatched a draw from the jaws of victory

Still devasted, dazed and confused, not jus because I tore a calf muscle celebrating what I thought would be our winner, just can't belive how the Red Manc scum and the front wheel skids took 4 points each from the games agains us this season !!
    We just can't seem to see these big games out and what is plainly clear is that we don't have the quality and depth of squad for European football, Jarvis, Cole, Nolan have to be moved on along and we need 4 or 5 top class signings.
    As you know I've never warmed to Rolladice  though the players seem to play for him and I believe he has taken us as far as he can.

Last edited by Hungry Hammer 66 on Sun 22 Feb 2015, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 22 Feb 2015, 9:19 pm

Kray JR wrote:Gutted but we should have been out of sight before the ends fupp up.

Missed chances cost us, silly mistakes cost us. Adrian got away with one fupp up when he palmed the ball straight back to Kane who scored but was offside, I cant even explain what he was doing on their first goal. The penalty we all would have appealed for if it was the other way round, poor challenge from Song giving Kane the opportunity to go down. We should have ran the clock down but not professional enough.

stupid
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Mon 23 Feb 2015, 6:32 am

Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:Played really well for the most of that but once again ( through substitutions and a poor bench especially, Cole for Noble which changed our whole  flow and dynamic. ) snatched a draw from the jaws of victory

Still devasted, dazed and confused, not jus because I tore a calf muscle celebrating what I thought would be our winner, just can't belive how the Red Manc scum and the front wheel skids took 4 points each from the games agains us this season !!
    We just can't seem to see these big games out and what is plainly clear is that we don't have the quality and depth of squad for European football, Jarvis, Cole, Nolan have to be moved on along and we need 4 or 5 top class signings.
    As you know I've never warmed to Rolladice  though the players seem to play for him and I believe he has taken us as far as he can.

Noble was going to get himself sent off he went to ground in an area of no danger and only got away with it because of the way Vertonghen reacted. I questioned Cole for Noble but then thought moving Downing more central and Cole up top would give us more mobility,  but Sam wasnt to know that Cole was going to get injured not long after. 

Im not Sams biggest fan but his players let him down today.
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

Post  RichB Mon 23 Feb 2015, 1:40 pm

Arran H wrote:... the Ref SHOULD of blown for full time straight after Adrian had saved the penalty and not wait for Kane to score but the ref was obviously to scared to do that !
    That's an interesting point. I know that penalties are the only situation when a referee should allow play to carry on after time is up but as you say, what about after the ball is saved?

Fact is we blew it but it's an interesting one for the anoraks to debate.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 23 Feb 2015, 2:26 pm

Kray JR wrote:Gutted but we should have been out of sight before the ends fupp up.

Kray JR wrote:
    Noble was going to get himself sent off he went to ground in an area of no danger and only got away with it because of the way Vertonghen reacted. I questioned Cole for Noble but then thought moving Downing more central and Cole up top would give us more mobility,  but Sam wasnt to know that Cole was going to get injured not long after. 

Im not Sams biggest fan but his players let him down today.

2-0 up, 20 odd minutes to go and expecting the onslaught that followed, I thought Collins should have been sent on for Noble in the first place Daz ..... then do a bit of time wasting?   

Me and you both not big Sam fans, but I thought he did it right yesterday (apart from Cole for Noble)
    I also loved his after match comments on MOTD, very cleverly put  rofl

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:16 am