West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+12
SemiOldIron
Kray JR
illhavehalf
shazza10
Tony P
Jiggs
lizzie
Blakey
mottinghammer
Suzanne Claret
Campo
Geezer
16 posters

Riots in Britain

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Riots in Britain - Page 2 Empty Re: Riots in Britain

Post  Campo Tue 09 Aug 2011, 8:16 am

those old bill , and other services of course must be totally knackered by now. Mr cameron should make sure that they are supported to the max and give them the powers to sort out this scum that walks our streets, enough of this human rights shit.

Cheers to the Fuzz and all Bow
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 09 Aug 2011, 9:06 am

It was scary in Woolwich last night and I don’t frighten easily, I was very glad Ian was on rest day.

Woolwich high street is closed and a building has collapsed, Wilkinsons is still on fire and the main line station is closed.

Woolwich may not be much but it’s my home and this morning I am feeking livid. Teresa May wants to sort out her mamby-pamby working with the community approach, these arse-holes arnt our community, they are mindless thugs that need to the culled.

Last edited by Suzanne Claret on Tue 09 Aug 2011, 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Tue 09 Aug 2011, 9:09 am

Where do you live inWoolwich Suzanne, was there for 6 very happy years. Hated it when they made me go to Thamesmead!
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 09 Aug 2011, 9:20 am

mottinghammer wrote:I'd like to thank you all for your written support for the poor buggers who are having to deal with this shite. Having been on the recieving end many times in the past, Its good to know that the real community of London does actually care, I just hope that none of you have to suffer in any way as a result of these mindless animals.

If you wish a safe haven to escape to the independent republic of Norfolkshire is taking applications from suitably qualified persons, West Ham supporters with big knockers get first dibs Riots in Britain - Page 2 808317 Riots in Britain - Page 2 29416

lol - on my way darlin' Riots in Britain - Page 2 29416
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 09 Aug 2011, 9:22 am

mottinghammer wrote:Where do you live inWoolwich Suzanne, was there for 6 very happy years. Hated it when they made me go to Thamesmead!

Off Burrage Road, just around the corner from the Lord Raglan.
    illhavehalf
    illhavehalf
    Ball Boy/Girl

Post  illhavehalf Tue 09 Aug 2011, 9:33 am

Stay safe everyone xx Bring in the forces and let them lose on them.
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Tue 09 Aug 2011, 9:52 am

Agree with you totally , they have no respect for the police so the answer is bring in the troops and let them have a free run at them , problem solved
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 09 Aug 2011, 9:59 am

Geezer wrote:Agree with you totally , they have no respect for the police so the answer is bring in the troops and let them have a free run at them , problem solved

if they do .. can i re-enlist Smile
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Tue 09 Aug 2011, 10:50 am

Old Bill could stop it in an evening, but are not allowed to because we have a namby pamby run country where the rights of the few dictate that the many must suffer. Get rid of the Criminal rights act (sorry Humand rights act) and have a proper constitution, where the peace loving many are looked after and the scum are hung.

Just my trendy leftie view on things cheesey grin

And its all the olds bills fault anyway!
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 09 Aug 2011, 11:03 am

water cannons ruled out by May, well we would not want the poor little darlings to get a bit wet would we
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:16 pm

She's feeking idiot and totaly out of touch with what the public / police want and need angry2
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:32 pm

ThreeWheeling wrote:
    Geezer wrote:Agree with you totally , they have no respect for the police so the answer is bring in the troops and let them have a free run at them , problem solved

if they do .. can i re-enlist Smile

You can be a sergeant major dude , I have a feeling that rank would suit you fine cheesey grin

Stand by your beds your orrible lot , hands off cocks on with socks , left right left right Smile
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:42 pm

I'll be on the front line Geezer, menopausal woman are not to be trifled with angry2
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:48 pm

Suzanne Claret wrote:
    mottinghammer wrote:Where do you live inWoolwich Suzanne, was there for 6 very happy years. Hated it when they made me go to Thamesmead!

Used the raglan a few times in the dim and distant used to be a good little boozer. Your Somali friends down there need to be watched, nasty little bleeders they were when they got in groups of four or more, stay safe Suzanne hugsmiley
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 09 Aug 2011, 1:06 pm

mottinghammer wrote:
    Suzanne Claret wrote:

Used the raglan a few times in the dim and distant used to be a good little boozer. Your Somali friends down there need to be watched, nasty little bleeders they were when they got in groups of four or more, stay safe Suzanne Riots in Britain - Page 2 1839924927

Thanks Riots in Britain - Page 2 1839924927
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 09 Aug 2011, 2:15 pm

Rubber rounds (batons) have been authorised for use
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 09 Aug 2011, 2:27 pm

there is a great pic on BBC wesite of dozens of peeps with brooms at St John's Hill, Clapham Junction clap
    shazza10
    Tea Boy/Girl

Post  shazza10 Tue 09 Aug 2011, 2:59 pm

I hear from a freind that uses twitter that there is a thing on there called riot clean up or something. It is a group set up to organise people who want to help clean up there area. bloody good thing that is i say. anyway any of these little bleeders mess with me and they will get maced and a smack in the jewels to go with it.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Tue 09 Aug 2011, 3:11 pm

Although I dont condone the violence part of me wants to see water cannons and bullets being used against these finguck scum bags.....any chance of a small riot kicking off in an open area where buildings cant be burnt down and innocent people getting hurt.....just to see the scum taking a right good kicking ?
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Tue 09 Aug 2011, 3:43 pm

ThreeWheeling wrote:Rubber rounds (batons) have been authorised for use

I would like to see a couple of Apache attack helicopters made available. No need to shoot anyone with the 30mm chain gun, just let a few rounds off. The scum would piss their pants and run n hide. The finguck noise it makes is almost as frightening as the impact from the bullets.

Riots in Britain - Page 2 122_gallery_03_502x335-1
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 09 Aug 2011, 3:51 pm

very true Mr Blakey sir. those Apaches are a frightening sight even when they are unarmed

Last edited by ThreeWheeling on Tue 09 Aug 2011, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Riots in Britain - Page 2 Empty stolen from KUMB

Post  Campo Tue 09 Aug 2011, 3:52 pm

Supporters intending to visit West Ham's Boleyn Ground today are advised to re-arrange their trip.

On the advice of police, the club have now closed the ground - which is currently being protected by officers - to visitors for the day as a result of escalating problems in and around Green Street.

Having been forced to postpone tonight's planned Carling Cup tie with Aldershot, the club were forced to comply with police requests this afternoon following sporadic outbursts of trouble in and around the ground.

At least one pitched battle is understood to have been fought between Green Street market traders and rioters intent on breaking into a local jewellers this morning.

Trouble has also erupted in other boroughs close to the ground, including Dagenham and Romford - whilst shopping centres as far away as Basildon in Essex have advised their tenants to shut shop early.

Police are also understood to have intercepted a train packed with youths bound for the Lakeside Shopping Centre at Thurrock this morning.

Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Riots in Britain - Page 2 Empty Kin trouble still on going apparently........

Post  Kray JR Tue 09 Aug 2011, 4:15 pm

As well as reading the KUMB piece on trouble in Green Street today and the ground being closed........

Ive also heard from me old man who works in the Wembley area who has heard that there is still trouble up there............

and have just read a reply to a comment someone asked their friend on facebook as to wether there was any trouble in Nam....his reply was : bad at the heathway gangs r outnumbering the police all shops shut drove over there earlier its mayhem
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 09 Aug 2011, 4:16 pm

shazza10 wrote:I hear from a freind that uses twitter that there is a thing on there called riot clean up or something. It is a group set up to organise people who want to help clean up there area. bloody good thing that is i say. anyway any of these little bleeders mess with me and they will get maced and a smack in the jewels to go with it.

It was on the radio this morning, 200+ people turned up in Hackey to help clear the streets and help shop owners sort out their stores Riots in Britain - Page 2 1739589892
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 09 Aug 2011, 4:17 pm

Blakey wrote:

I would like to see a couple of Apache attack helicopters made available. No need to shoot anyone with the 30mm chain gun, just let a few rounds off. The scum would piss their pants and run n hide. The finguck noise it makes is almost as frightening as the impact from the bullets.

Spoil Sport Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 4:45 am