West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+5
Campo
mottinghammer
Nicki
Suzanne Claret
Geezer
9 posters

New stadium again

Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

New stadium again - Page 2 Empty Re: New stadium again

Post  Tony P Thu 25 Aug 2011, 12:57 pm

Geezer wrote:I would rather Dave and Dave tell Levy to fcuk off regarding the " you drop yours I drop mine " deal and let the obnoxious little **** go to court and lose . With Tone P on the despising bit , they have become neck and neck with millscum in my hate list

Millscum are a mere irritant. Spuds are to be despised above all others right now
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Thu 25 Aug 2011, 4:07 pm

Tony P wrote:
    Geezer wrote:I would rather Dave and Dave tell Levy to fcuk off regarding the " you drop yours I drop mine " deal and let the obnoxious little **** go to court and lose . With Tone P on the despising bit , they have become neck and neck with millscum in my hate list

Millscum are a mere irritant. Spuds are to be despised above all others right now

^^this^^
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Thu 25 Aug 2011, 5:16 pm

Tony P wrote:

Too right they are!

Toilet
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Thu 25 Aug 2011, 8:39 pm

I thought one of their arguments was that receiving public money towards a new stadium was against Uefa rules. So how cone they have roped Boris in to give them some?

"It was reported yesterday that London mayor Boris Johnson was prepared to offer the club an £8million cash injection to help push through plans for a new 56,250-seater stadium within the borough of Haringey."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 25 Aug 2011, 10:12 pm

the gloves are off now

The police investigation into Tottenham’s bid for the Olympic Stadium appeared to intensify yesterday when police asked West Ham to hand over correspondence in which Spurs apparently offered to withdraw a legal challenge if the Hammers dropped claims of phone hacking.
    West Ham hand over Tottenham 'hacking' documents to police over Olympic Stadium row

Paul Kelso

By Paul Kelso

9:07PM BST 25 Aug 2011

The Metropolitan Police is investigating allegations that private investigators working for Tottenham illegally obtained the telephone and other records of directors of West Ham and the Olympic Park Legacy Company.

West Ham vice-chairman Karren Brady has told police she believes her phone was hacked.

West Ham said police contacted them after the club issued a statement claiming that Tottenham had offered to withdraw a legal challenge to the stadium decision if the Hammers dropped the criminal complaint.

West Ham said police have asked for the letter in which the alleged proposal was made. Scotland Yard said it would not comment on an ongoing investigation. Tottenham have also declined to comment on the allegations but privately reject the suggestion that they offered a deal to West Ham on the terms alleged.

Telegraph Sport understands that Tottenham are however seeking legal indemnity from future litigation and the current criminal complaints, as a condition of their negotiations with London Mayor Boris Johnson over building a new stadium in Haringey.

Sources close to the negotiations with the Mayor said that Tottenham’s request for indemnity was made earlier this week, shortly before the High Court hearing on Wednesday at which Spurs and Leyton Orient were given permission to challenge West Ham’s tenancy of the Olympic Stadium.

The terms of the request, which sources said include a request for indemnity from criminal charges, are said to have derailed negotiations with Johnson’s office.

The Mayor and Government believed a deal was close on Tuesday with Johnson offering £8 million of public money to improve infrastructure around White Hart Lane, but hopes of a swift conclusion have evaporated following the court ruling.

The Mayor will continue to try and persuade Spurs chairman Daniel Levy to commit to a new stadium in Haringey, a move that would remove the uncertainty over the Olympic Stadium.
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Thu 25 Aug 2011, 10:39 pm

Isn't asking for indemnity from criminal proceedings the same as admitting they did it?
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

New stadium again - Page 2 Empty Some more info on Spurts' beef with us

Post  Tony P Wed 07 Sep 2011, 8:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Wed 07 Sep 2011, 8:18 am

Sure is Nicki!