West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+14
Admin
JulianDicksLeftKnee
mottinghammer
Tony P
Stooby Doo 2002
RichB
Dan C
Abbi Normal
Johnny K
Cochese
Campo
manurewa hammer
Suzanne Claret
Arran H
18 posters

Sam Allardyce .... Should we sack him or keep him ?

alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Sam Allardyce .... Should we sack him or keep him ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam Allardyce .... Should we sack him or keep him ?

Post  alfiehammer Thu 28 Feb 2013, 8:11 pm

What the monkey man said. stupid
    shaun of the thread
    shaun of the thread
    Boot Cleaner

Sam Allardyce .... Should we sack him or keep him ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam Allardyce .... Should we sack him or keep him ?

Post  shaun of the thread Thu 28 Feb 2013, 10:22 pm

I say keep him too . I know most of the time the football is crap & boring, but he is the sort that can stabilize the team . Just look at bolton while he was there. He built a team that most of the time was hard for most teams to beat, then they would hammer others like us with a cricket score. Thats what we need to do again , build a fortress where no one wants to play against us.
    I'm not a fan of BFS btw, but so far he has done what I wanted a manager to do, (get us promotion 1st time of asking & keep us out of relegation , for now anyway ).
    I don't agree with his choice of players or his formation all the time , but again if it gets us results and keeps us in prem then what more can I ask for ?
    I think we played ok against the spuds on monday and had it of been a lower team we would of took the points. I herd he took demel off as he had a injury, same as nolan was. Yeh the subs he bought on did leave a big ? But I think he was just trying to defend our 2-1 lead , thats where we go wrong. We should carry on and try and kill it off, not defend for 20-30 mins left. We done the same with the pool game and the united one & ended up losing all 3. We need to learn to keep playing untill the final whistle then we will be fine.

If we sack him who would you replace him with ? I think the same thing going on in our club is going on at the cheats right now too. Half the fans don't back the manager and it shows in the club and team. All this sack him now ! Cause we lost a few games isn't helping the players, its them who are paid to perform and do their job. All you do here is give them someone to hide behind all the time for bad results.
    I think with all the talks about Sam and his contracts etc he is handling well, he doesn't seem too worried about it.

Only thing I would want is for wally to come back.
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Fri 01 Mar 2013, 4:35 am

shaun of the thread wrote:

That is not likely to happen this side of Armageddon.

There was something that the club could not and would not tolerate

I've heard there was a nasty habit involved, and I don't mean he had a penchant for nuns either.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 01 Mar 2013, 8:35 am

Blakey wrote:
    shaun of the thread wrote:

That is not likely to happen this side of Armageddon.

There was something that the club could not and would not tolerate

I've heard there was a nasty habit involved, and I don't mean he had a penchant for nuns either.

A habit that you don't want around young stupid players
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Sat 02 Mar 2013, 12:38 am

Funny Wally leaving, and the reasons for that, were kept very quiet. nothing ever on the Offish.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 02 Mar 2013, 12:06 pm

I suppose its a combination of the respect for what Wally had achieved, the fact it might be libellous and the adverse publicity it would attract for the club.
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Sat 02 Mar 2013, 5:03 pm

There is a vacancy in the Vatican; should it be that sort of thing.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 02 Mar 2013, 5:41 pm

A missionary in Columbia would be more his sort of thing
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Sun 03 Mar 2013, 1:17 am

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:There is a vacancy in the Vatican; should it be that sort of thing.
    My wife is lining me up for that job Stu, She reckons i'm brilliant at waving my hands around and doing nothing!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:47 pm